Crusin USA and Cruisin Exotica

GARNER

hi i am after the working cruisnusa and cruisnexotica roms please the ones i download wont work or dont play at all. the only one that works excellent is cruisnworld. if they worked properly normal speed and no errors on mame i would be happy but they dont so if anyone can post me the roms of cruisnusa and cruisnexotica for nintendo 64 i be grateful thanks

oh i found out cruisnusa dont work on project 64 1.5 beta 1 but it works on project 64 1.5 which is ashame because u can make the graphics better on the beta version how can i get the cruisnusa to work on the beta 1.

oh i found out cruisnusa dont work on project 64 1.5 beta 1 but it works on project 64 1.5 which is ashame because u can make the graphics better on the beta version how can i get the cruisnusa to work on the beta 1.

If it's not compatible, there's not much you can do except try a n64 plugin for Project 64. You can find some at http://ngemu.com, the best is Daedulus (if that's how you spell it). :huh:

erm i tried rices video plug in for cruisn usa and it improves the graphics but game still audio bad. also cruisn exotica works but i get graphical errors when i drive behind the car on the road like a mirror please help i got a sis 650 graphics chip in my laptop the game runs normal but this only problem with the graphics when driving

erm i tried ricesĀ  video plug in for cruisn usa and it improves the graphics but game still audio bad. also cruisn exotica works but i get graphical errors when i drive behind the car on the road like a mirror please help i got a sis 650 graphics chip in my laptop the game runs normal but this only problem with the graphics when driving

It could be the plugin's fault as well...