Alien vs Predator

Everything is more accurate. As a matter of fact, RE: The Movie was the most accurate zombie movie I have ever seen !

What the hell is an accurate zombie movie? How does anyone know what zombies act like? For all we know, zombies probably like to eat cotton candy and play Scrabble while watching the Lifetime television network.

Bahahaha, that was good. Zombies are undead and brainless, unless its a Lich (read AD&D 2 Monster Manual and D&D 3.0 :rolleyes: Intelligence = 0, they're like, bugs, roam around and eat anything really o_O)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sick and tired of trying to make sense out of why people would come back from the dead.

Night 60's: Great horror movie.

you know how in the 60's version instead of hicks romero had a *I TOTALLY BLANKED OUT WHAT SCENE THEY'RE FROM :rolleyes::rolleyes: *

black wearing couple*

remember the part when you tried to get some fuel and the girl DROVE off to the field while it was on fire...

I don't know if i'm trippin out or not but when her boyfriend tried to grab her and she resisted...

did she say, "No, I dig this car" before the truck exploded?

my friends and I came to the conclusion that romero was stoned listening to T-REX and decided to make the girl say "i dig this car" before it exploded :lol:

but i don't know whawt she said :rolleyes:

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

I think Im gonna have to pop it in again. I had no clue she said anything like that. The only funny thing I knew about the movie is that they used chocolate sauce for blood. It's black and white, like people noticed.