I enjoyed 28-days later.

that african woman with the britsh accent had a dirty look i enjoyed :D

opposed to the GHETTO HOOD-RATS MAMA's we got here in the EAST BAY AREA :lol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the running zombie thing, bah, zombies are zombies, shoot them in the head and run like hell, SAME THING TO ME!

hmm someone needs to make it a GEORGE A ROMERO BLOCKBUSTER NIGHT :lol:

--------------

I finally saw the trailer on the tele...

omg, ZOMBIES jumping rails? PUNCHING WINDOWS?! wtf is up with that? this ain't no 28-DAYS LATER, THEY'RE not the "INFECTED"

AS a true ZOMBIE HORROR fan i am REPULSED

:lol:

i'd rather watch the regular version on DVD, hell VHS with my fiancée :D

True that!!! I thought 28 Days actually had good character and story development, but did have a couple boring parts....and that black chick was hot!!! He should've hit that!!! :lol:

And the running zombie thing, bah, zombies are zombies, shoot them in the head and run like hell, SAME THING TO ME!

hmm someone needs to make it a GEORGE A ROMERO BLOCKBUSTER NIGHT :lol:

I did see the original Dawn of the Dead and Night of the Living Dead, but not the Day of the Dead. My take on those movies were heh, zombies are still zombies tho. Shoot them in the head and run like hell. Or you know, you can fight them with your fists and die. Up to you.

I've watched them all. Personally, Im looking forward to the new Dawn. I understand where you're coming from Violence. I loved what George did with his zombie flicks. He was flawed though. After watching what he did with the original Dawn I understand now why things have changed. Back then the average audience did not understand the details of what happens after you die. Now with shows like ER and games like RE (hehe, I made a funny!), we understand that happens after you die, you're blood coagulates instead of always being bright red :lol:. Also, after rigormortis sets in, the limbs do grow stiff. After a while though, it's only natural that if you continue to move the limbs, the so called "kinks" get worked out, thus we have full mobility back (for a short time). There are several other reasons why I like newer zombie moves then older ones (with the great exception of "House of the Dead"....what filth!). Everything is more accurate. As a matter of fact, RE: The Movie was the most accurate zombie movie I have ever seen ! Set aside the fact that people can't rise from the dead, no matter what you give them. Well, excuse me while I go eat some "Brains!". :)

Everything is more accurate. As a matter of fact, RE: The Movie was the most accurate zombie movie I have ever seen !

What the hell is an accurate zombie movie? How does anyone know what zombies act like? For all we know, zombies probably like to eat cotton candy and play Scrabble while watching the Lifetime television network.

Lol yeah zombies watching Lifetime.

AVP looks to be pretty good but why include humans fighting? It even said on the trailer that "No matter who wins, we lose". Is this gonna be another movie with marines shooting at aliens while trying to get out of an enclosed complex? I just want to see Predators go at it with the Aliens.

Everything is more accurate. As a matter of fact, RE: The Movie was the most accurate zombie movie I have ever seen !

What the hell is an accurate zombie movie? How does anyone know what zombies act like? For all we know, zombies probably like to eat cotton candy and play Scrabble while watching the Lifetime television network.

:lol::):messed2::regurg::lol::lol:

Wonderfully put! I was just saying in terms of movment and how the body decomposes.

DotD:

Zombies fresh from the grave gush bright red blood.

RE:

Blood is coagulated, giving it a thick, black, jelly-like quality.

I've watched them all. Personally, Im looking forward to the new Dawn. I understand where you're coming from Violence. I loved what George did with his zombie flicks. He was flawed though. After watching what he did with the original Dawn I understand now why things have changed. Back then the average audience did not understand the details of what happens after you die. Now with shows like ER and games like RE (hehe, I made a funny!), we understand that happens after you die, you're blood coagulates instead of always being bright red  :messed2:. Also, after rigormortis sets in, the limbs do grow stiff. After a while though, it's only natural that if you continue to move the limbs, the so called "kinks" get worked out, thus we have full mobility back (for a short time). There are several other reasons why I like newer zombie moves then older ones (with the great exception of "House of the Dead"....what filth!). Everything is more accurate. As a matter of fact, RE: The Movie was the most accurate zombie movie I have ever seen ! Set aside the fact that people can't rise from the dead, no matter what you give them. Well, excuse me while I go eat some "Brains!".  :lol:

good to see someone who understands :lol:

=========

I'll go with the SPACE ROCK falling from the sky and releasing some kind of gas that brings the dead back to life.

*cooper watches the television upstairs*

stupid ben, he broke the tv. YOU CAN'T GET A PICTURE DOWNSTAIRS! :regurg:

and in the 60's version ben just SHOT cooper, infact cooper wasn't an a$$hole in the original one lol he was all helping out by throwing cocktails from the window*

*memorable scene in the movie:

90'S VERSION N.O.T.L.D.*

Cooper: WHAT DAMN OPTIONS!? AND WHO THE FUC GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DECIDE FOR THE REST OF US!?

Ben: look cooper! i'm not thinking about you or anyone else, i'm thinking about my own A$$!

thing that made that scene so goddamn funny was, BARBARA was RIGHT behind him when he said all that :lol::)

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

Blood is coagulated, giving it a thick, black, jelly-like quality.

When the fibrin in your plasma is hydrolized by coagulase, it turns into fibrinogen which is commonly known as a clot which is a solid. This process is called coagulation.

But I'm pretty sure that other enzymes break the clots down after a while but I don't know if they become jelly-like...

Im sick and tired of trying to make sense out of why people would come back from the dead.

Night 60's: Great horror movie.

Dawn 70's: I loved it.

Day 80's: Could have been much better. Too bad he ran out of money.

Night 90's: Pretty much the same thing. Instead of using chocolate sauce for blood they called an actual good special-fx artist.

Dawn 04: Looks to be a "what if" kind of movie. Should be just as good as the original.