Alien vs Predator

I know i can't believe they actually fired Romero. This new Dawn of the Dead just looks cheesy. All the 70's zombie movies that Romero made were the best ones. Now they have crap zombie movies like House of the Dead. :huh:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well actually:

1. Aliens are very fast.

2. They can climb walls.

3. They can see in every vision mode (According to how the games of AvP play).

I do believe that predators are better. They have different weapons to meet different needs. They seem to be rather intelligent (obviously), and they have the always nifty cloaking device and instant full-health medpack thingy.

oh, and their disc owns all. :huh:

The problem with the new Dawn of the Dead is that they had a real budget.  :P

also another problem is, i heard from a friend who saw the trailer said that the zombies were running??

wtf is that ? RUNNING zombies? george, BRACE YOURSELF! :huh:

i know that the zombie in the original 60's night of the living dead in the opening scene with barbara was "kind of running" but hey it was the original :D

Good job...I thought the same thing, but coming from a film nut, I'm thinking that the film is trying to top the last popular "undead flick"-28 Days Later- in the amount of detail and suspense it protrays......

I do believe that predators are better. They have different weapons to meet different needs. They seem to be rather intelligent (obviously), and they have the always nifty cloaking device and instant full-health medpack thingy.

oh, and their disc owns all.  :lol:

And Predetors have those cool mini-nuclear devices as seen in the end of the first Predator movie.

I really doubt the movie will top 28 Days (Later). That was a really good and frightful movie. Quite a different movie from Trainspotting. :D

Let's not start Judging a book by its Cover unless already seen, RE was OK, wasnt good, I admit that. The new DotD compared to the old, is just holding us back untill we get the Dead Recokon(Some pick it up already damnit I want to see it). And yeah this DotD has a buget, so gory spots = going to own more. And the running zombie thing, bah, zombies are zombies, shoot them in the head and run like hell, SAME THING TO ME!