Has the MODS section been taken off the board here???

XXLEnigma

Ok it will be back up soon! But the reason why you are not seeing it anymore is because the moderators have gone down, one full level, so you are all now Regular Moderators. Super Moderators will now and forever be a privlige to acchieve. The reason why is because Super Mods has a lot more options then regular mods. But all of you don't use that options accept the bad mod, if he is still there, which will be disabled for him.

:cool:

Super Moderators will now and forever be a privlige to acchieve. The reason why is because Super Mods has a lot more options then regular mods. But all of you don't use that options accept the bad mod, if he is still there, which will be disabled for him.

glad we have that taken care of.:happy:

Yeah this is a good idea. It doesn't affect me because I couldn't even figure out how to make a sticky in the Dreamcast forum lol :happy: So if someone knows, then make the Dreamcast emulation FAQ I am writing a sticky please :happy: :cool:

Edit: nevermind I finally noticed the admin options at the bottom. (only took me 2 months :happy: )