Any concert going people here?

Gryph

I just ordered my tickets to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy on the 26th and I wondering if any of you guys enjoy attending concerts of any kind. What was the last one you've been to?

My last concert was VoodooFest in the end of January. It was awesome; so many artists but I didn't get a whole weekend pass so I missed Foo Fighters. :P

I basically like most concert but I hate going in the pit because I'm really tiny and I would die if I went in one. I'd rather be outside and watch the people go in and come out all bloodied up.

I usually see random jazz and local rock bands in their little gigs but they mostly suck.

Well technically the last concert I went to was a classical concert of our school's symphony. It was a night dedicated to Mozart so it was cool.

Umm Last concerts were PLACEBO @ S.F. slims *OLD POST* i put pics of the concert.

First one in JULY the shi** band AMBULANCE opened :lol: too many straightedge people that night

the one in november "eagles of death metal" opened. they were much better :lol:

umm david bowie @ THE H.P. PAVILION

and i'm trying to get some cash to see him again @ the Berkeley Community Theater

:P

I'd also like to see Iggy Pop in England :lol:

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

It's been awhile since I went to a concert, but I've been to alot and always up for getting in the pit, except Pantera pits..those are just scary.

(highschool concerts)

Collective Soul

Smashing Pumpkins

No Doubt

Marylin Manson

Everclear

Slipknot

went to "dotfest" 1,2 and 3. was a big thing with lots of big bands in Iowa

(after highschool)

first family values tour-Korn, Limp Bizkit, censor, Ramstein, Ice Cube

ozzfest '00-alot of bands..I passed out on the grass during godsmack though..that sucked

There's more, I just can't remember them now.

Saw Linkin Park, Hoobastank and Story of the Year two months ago. Frikin owned, Linkin Park especially, for guys with no talent, they rule live. I've been to Ozzfest when they came to montreal 2/3 years back. Good show.

Saw Linkin Park, Hoobastank and Story of the Year two months ago. Frikin owned, Linkin Park especially, for guys with no talent, they rule live. I've been to Ozzfest when they came to montreal 2/3 years back. Good show.

I've been wanting to see LP for ages. I actually like them alot, so I always thought they did have talent :lol:

I went to Ozzfest 2003

last friday got to go and see Metalica perform....

I almost went to Ozzfest 2003 in Kansas City but I left that college a 3 days before it came. :lol:

But I saw System of a Down at Ozzfest 2002 and that was pure owange.