The Best Series Games

Khakee

Which Is The Most Succesful Game Series?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Ya!Matrix Sucks???Don't Even Say It.

First Make A Triology Like Matrix.Then Say

It Sucks Okay Punk!!! :angry:

Don't even say it? I said it. And I say it again, the Matrix Trilogy sucks.

Give me the budget that the Matrix trilogy got, and I'll make a better trilogy. Hell, give me half of the budget and I'll churn out anything better than Reloaded and Revolutions.

Punk! :huh:

RAARRGH! :lol:

If Matrix Sucks!!! Then Lord Of The Rings Triology SUCKS TOO!!!

Alright, whatever you say buddy. :P

That post right there just showed me that it's not worth arguing with you. What are you like 6 years old?

And please, lets not start a flame war over this. I don't like the Matrix trilogy, and you don't like the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So lets just leave at that, ok? I've had enough flaming fun in the Street Fighter III thread in the NeoGeo section. :lol:

I am Not 6 years old.iam 6+20=26 yrs old.okay man! :lol:

Well your posts certainly don't reflect your age. :P

How come the poll says I already voted when I didn't??

Anyways, my vote would go to the Street Fighter series....

And also I agree with GryphonKlaw...the First Matrix movie was awesome..but the last two were just crap..they didn't have the same vibe as the first one did..And Lord of the Rings trilogy does not suck...I would rank it up there with the original Star Wars Trilogy (The new movies have kill the Star Wars Legend)

Star wars was kool but i could never sit down and watch it nor the matrix series, but i've seen all the LOTR movies weird..."Mr. Froto, get off that %$^&, It's my Presious" lol....j/k

And also I agree with GryphonKlaw...the First Matrix movie was awesome..but the last two were just crap..they didn't have the same vibe as the first one did..And Lord of the Rings trilogy does not suck...I would rank it up there with the original Star Wars Trilogy (The new movies have kill the Star Wars Legend)

Sorry About, Street Fighter ForceX.I Almost forget it :P

Wouldn't Doom be more popular than FF? Lots of people just don't get FF...like me. It has a limited audience.

But anyone, even some old granny can pick up Doom and kick butt.

And Matrix Revolutions was poo.

Edited by Basara

Phantasy Star is probably my favorite series, excluding the PSO ones. I won't even think of mentioning the FF series as a favorite, it's like anyone plays one and suddenly they're a final fantasy superfan. Kids saying stuff like "i've only played part ten, but it's my favorite series". And X-2 was just stupid, I can't even bring myself to finish it.

edit-oops, just noticed the vote was for most SUCCESSFUL not FAVORITE...how can that be be a vote? It's not really a matter of opinion, just look up what series averaged the most sales and such. Ah well, I'd imagine the FF series or Rock/Megaman was most successful. I highly doubt Doom would be anywhere near most successful. Some ppl that play videogames have never even heard of it, but EVERYONE knows what Final Fantasy is and the games span over almost every major console AND has pc versions released. Not to mention a crappy short anime series and an equally crappy Final Fantasy movie. Hell, I think I read that FF X-2 was the highest selling game of 2k3 and it was released at the end of the year and sucked, just the name alone can hype up sales.

Edited by lacien

Sorry About, Street Fighter ForceX.I Almost forget it :lol:

Its cool Khakee.... :lol:

I didn't like the entire SF series as I cannot stand the EX ones....but SF2 and SF3 3rd Strike make one for those ones :lol: