The Best Series Games

Khakee

Which Is The Most Succesful Game Series?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh Ya!Matrix Sucks???Don't Even Say It.

First Make A Triology Like Matrix.Then Say

It Sucks Okay Punk!!! :-D

Don't even say it? I said it. And I say it again, the Matrix Trilogy sucks.

Give me the budget that the Matrix trilogy got, and I'll make a better trilogy. Hell, give me half of the budget and I'll churn out anything better than Reloaded and Revolutions.

Punk! :lol:

RAARRGH! :lol:

If Matrix Sucks!!! Then Lord Of The Rings Triology SUCKS TOO!!!

Alright, whatever you say buddy. :-D

That post right there just showed me that it's not worth arguing with you. What are you like 6 years old?

And please, lets not start a flame war over this. I don't like the Matrix trilogy, and you don't like the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So lets just leave at that, ok? I've had enough flaming fun in the Street Fighter III thread in the NeoGeo section. :lol:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with GryphonKlaw on this one. The Matrix Trilogy did suck. They should of really just stopped at 1 and left it alone.

Anyways, I vote for Final Fantasy.

The first Matrix kicked all sorta of ass! It was such a GREAT movie! I don't know what happened with the second two. Reloaded was airight and I almost feel asleep through most of the last one, I just watched it for the CGI since the story had went to crap.

Megaman, Resident Evil, and Final Fantasy are some of my favorite series, very succesful too. Capcom is one of the best companies definatly.

Remember, Capcom and Square-Enix are the best videogame companies out there. I can think of so many video game series that I fell in love with that those two companies produced. As a matter of fact, why dont I list them?

Capcom:

Street Fighter

Rival Schools

Rockman

Vs. Series

Biohazard

Breath of Fire

Square-Enix:

Final Fantasy

Grandia

Chrono Series

Dragon Warrior

Parasite Eve

Megaman, Resident Evil, and Final Fantasy are some of my favorite series, very succesful too. Capcom is one of the best companies definatly.

Remember, Capcom and Square-Enix are the best videogame companies out there. I can think of so many video game series that I fell in love with that those two companies produced. As a matter of fact, why dont I list them?

Capcom:

Street Fighter

Rival Schools

Rockman

Vs. Series

Biohazard

Breath of Fire

Square-Enix:

Final Fantasy

Grandia

Chrono Series

Dragon Warrior

Parasite Eve

I can easily say that I loved each and every one of those games. I wish new games were as cool as those.

I especially loved Chrono Trigger. A friend of mine borrowed my cartridge and moved away so I have to download the ROM...damn him.

But that game will take so much of my time! But its worth it! Time to download ROM!

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Well, Capcom has fallen off recently.

Street Fighter: when's the last time Capcom made a Street Fighter? Also, 4 is suppose to be the last one.

Rival Schools: maybe a part 3 will be made in the future.

Rockman: talk about nostalgia. It started out so cool, but they wont evovle Rockman and it's hurting. It took them too long to bring Rockman on the SNES and now after RockmanX they've kept the same forumla as always and now Rockman is just a renter. US buyers don't care about Rockman because of that. Well, there was the half assed attempt with X5 with DUCKING and X7 just totaly went crazy with the half assed 3D attempt like Rockman Neo.

Vs. Series: A great series, but what's Capcom gonna do with this now? More lazy spirte conversions? Capcom isn't about 2D fighters anymore.

Biohazard: BioHarzard has always been pretty much the same game, but a different story and gets less scarey with every release. Part 4 is evolving BioHard and it sounds awesome.

Breath of Fire: Pure goodness here.

Edited by Lightsier

Oh Ya!Matrix Sucks???Don't Even Say It.

First Make A Triology Like Matrix.Then Say

It Sucks Okay Punk!!! :P

Don't even say it? I said it. And I say it again, the Matrix Trilogy sucks.

Give me the budget that the Matrix trilogy got, and I'll make a better trilogy. Hell, give me half of the budget and I'll churn out anything better than Reloaded and Revolutions.

Punk! :angry:

RAARRGH! :lol:

If Matrix Sucks!!! Then Lord Of The Rings Triology SUCKS TOO!!!

Alright, whatever you say buddy. :P

That post right there just showed me that it's not worth arguing with you. What are you like 6 years old?

And please, lets not start a flame war over this. I don't like the Matrix trilogy, and you don't like the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So lets just leave at that, ok? I've had enough flaming fun in the Street Fighter III thread in the NeoGeo section. :lol:

I am Not 6 years old.iam 6+20=26 yrs old.okay man! :huh: