The Best Series Games

Khakee

Which Is The Most Succesful Game Series?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for GTA, Although Max Payne deserves credit too; it's finnish and I have to root for my own people. :lol:

Edited by Agozer

Where's Mario? Where's Final Fantasy? Where's Megaman(Rockman for you freaks :-D)? Where's Breath of Fire? Where's Street Fighter? Where's King of Fighters? Where's Guilty Gear? This is a very bad list...

Max Payne, Unreal, and Half-Life don't even qualify as a series. A series is MORE than just two games. And Unreal Tournament doesn't count because its not Unreal. Btw, Unreal 2 sucked!

But from the list I'd have to chose Doom because Doom owns all. Well all those on the list atleast.

And by the way, the Matrix TRILOGY sucks.

Where's Mario? Where's Final Fantasy? Where's Megaman(Rockman for you freaks :-D)? Where's Breath of Fire? Where's Street Fighter? Where's King of Fighters? Where's Guilty Gear? This is a very bad list...

Max Payne, Unreal, and Half-Life don't even qualify as a series. A series is MORE than just two games. And Unreal Tournament doesn't count because its not Unreal. Btw, Unreal 2 sucked!

But from the list I'd have to chose Doom because Doom owns all. Well all those on the list atleast.

And by the way, the Matrix TRILOGY sucks.

Oh Ya!Matrix Sucks???Don't Even Say It.

First Make A Triology Like Matrix.Then Say

It Sucks Okay Punk!!! :-D

Don't even say it? I said it. And I say it again, the Matrix Trilogy sucks.

Give me the budget that the Matrix trilogy got, and I'll make a better trilogy. Hell, give me half of the budget and I'll churn out anything better than Reloaded and Revolutions.

Punk! :-D

RAARRGH! :lol:

Don't even say it? I said it. And I say it again, the Matrix Trilogy sucks.

Give me the budget that the Matrix trilogy got, and I'll make a better trilogy. Hell, give me half of the budget and I'll churn out anything better than Reloaded and Revolutions.

Punk! :-D

RAARRGH! :lol:

If Matrix Sucks!!! Then Lord Of The Rings Triology SUCKS TOO!!!

Edited by Khakee