DC Burning help n a few questions

hEy i need help in burning DC gamez, i downloaded some Dc gamez and the they are cdi and nrg filez. which burn progz i need to burn the gamez? i think CDI was DiskJuggler, i remember thats 3,5 is req. to burn it right? where can i get it ? NRG is Nero, which version of nero i need to burn the gamez?

i downloaded the most gamez on suprnova where else can i get dc gamez? :lol:

right now i downloading marvel vs capcom 2 -custom mix- wuz up with -custom mix- i never heard about it, itz a special version or what?

i also saw on suprnova some GamePaks like KoF 99-2K-2K1 on one CD, what that? i mean it is a ripped version from KoF or is all in there and i can download without care :huh:

would be sweet if someone can help me, MaN i lOsT all my DC gameZ sOme Azz BreaKed in my CaR n getted all GameZ (about 50, some was real hard to get like KoF 99-2K2, SF ImPactz, MarVel vs Capcomz n, Capcom vs SnK, lastBlaDe 2 etc.... ) :twisted:

ThanX in Advance!

Use nero 5.9.x.x.(xbeing whatever) dont use nero 6, Get it off of kazaa or google it.(google.com). With nero you open it up, select "file" and click burn image, then select the "iso"(game") and when the little screen comes up it has 3 tabs at the top(info,misc,and burn) select burn, in there check mark "write, and finalize cd" set burn speed to the lowest possible speed and burn "disc-at-once" then select "write and when the cd stops burning check it on the dc, if it doesnt work the try selecting "track-at-once" it's rare that it will need to burn like this but some games do. If you have cdi there a little tool that converts cdi's to nero "nrg.image" you can get it at HomeBrew it's called "cdi2nero" isf the game loads to the dc menu option screen then it means you probably need a boot disc but if it loads to the audio player then it means you burned it wrong.

no i just read the info i got it from suprnova

"

This is a special release of MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 for the Sega Dreamcast, prepared for your enjoyment by Da1m0n (me).

Most of the game music (which is stored as ADX files; there is no CDDA in this game) was replaced with custom MP3 files supplied by Dios<-X->, one of our fellow suprnova forum members. The MP3s were decoded to WAV with WinAmp 2.91, normalized and slightly cleaned up with Sound Forge 6.0 Studio, and finally encoded to ADX files. Sound quality has remained pretty good throughout. None of the songs loop, however each one is several minutes long so I would assume that you'll be able to finish each round in the game before the music does. :P

The game's files, including the replaced music and a new dummy file, were made into an ISO track (with mkisofs) which I then selfbooted using bin2boot, thus being able to present to you this.cdi image. Untested, but I'm 100% confident it'll work perfectly, as I have taken the utmost care to perform each step correctly.

Here is the music as supplied to me by Dios<-X->, along with where he wanted me to use each song:

Character Select Screen = Death Is The Only Way Out

Opening Game Demo = Symphony X - Prelude

Option Menu = Metallica - Enter Sandman

Staff Credits screen = Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

Carnival Stage = The Midnight Carnival

Pirate Ship Stage = Take The Pain (Faust's Theme)

Desert Stage = Disturbed - The Sickness

Factory Stage = Megatona Furioso (Potemkin's Theme)

Bridge Stage = Rhapsody - Steelgods Of The Last Apocalypse

Underground Caves = Dread Rock

Clock Tower Stage = Symphony X - Of Sins And Shadows

Ice Boat Stage = Awe Of She (Dizzy's Theme)

Abyss 1 = Nightwish - End Of All Hope

Abyss 2 = In The Arms Of Death (Testament's Theme)

Abyss 3 = Dragonland - A Thousand Points Of Light

Training Stage = Capcom vs. SNK - Stage Of Bison"

hm.... man i was looking forward to the original with normal music =/ hm can i put the original music over the custom mix? but if this will work i need the original music uhm where can i get it sumone know maybe?

huh man is my english so bad? sorry i am german and not the best at english, :-/

i was asking which Burn Prog i need for CDI and NRG and also MDF now? i read on a topic that Nero 5.5.10.42 should be the best right?

and the other questions was i saw on suprnova KoF 99,00 and 02 on 1 CD and Zero Gunner 2, Ikaruga, Borders and Psyvariar 2 on 1 CD, and i just wondering is there sumthing ripped or all inside does someone knows??

i hope this time my language is better <_<

ah ok, i thought you where doing it on purpose to be obnoxious, sorry about that, its better now anyway

I would recommend Alchohol 120% and burn at RAW/DAO mode because it can burn any file format

Mostly everything on suprnova is real, so i would trust it, but i had a friend download that for me on his Cable today and i should have it by tomorrow to tell you how it works if you want to wait

hehe no i was just a little bit to high and tiReD <_<

ok im trying to burn the gamez with Alc. thanXaloT.

yeah would be cool if u can test it and tell me if sumthing ripped,

which one your friend downloaded, KOF 3 in 1, or the 4 shooting gaMez?