Jaguar emulator?

i want to download the jaguar emulator but i want to make sure i am getting the right one. i want one with allot of roms available for it and is easy to configure. anyone know of the best jaguar emulator and have a link to where i can get it along with its roms?

Hey, does anyone remember this game I'm about to describe. I'm pretty sure it was on the Jaguar but not absolutely certain. It might have been for the 3DO. Here goes:

It's this game where you are a space ship and the view is isometric looking from the bottom right. But the game takes place on this this octagon (or decagon) path. And you can only move to each of the sides. The game is really colorful and everything is made for those colorful pixels that look like stars. When you shoot something, it bursts into a score and then explodes. It's really fast paced and fun.

That's all I can remember. I remember seeing someone play it years ago, but I forgot what system or what the game is. I hope it rings a bell in someone's mind.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Hey, does anyone remember this game I'm about to describe. I'm pretty sure it was on the Jaguar but not absolutely certain. It might have been for the 3DO. :

tempest update for the jaugar by atari

tempest 2000!

Hey, does anyone remember this game I'm about to describe. I'm pretty sure it was on the Jaguar but not absolutely certain. It might have been for the 3DO. :

tempest update for the jaugar by atari

tempest 2000!

OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

That's it! That's it! Yay! You've made my day Swampy. :twisted: Thank you from the deepest chasms of my heart.