Coolest super move(s) in a fighting game

Agozer

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iori's maiden masher (and the 4x qcf +ac follow up)

Geese and rock's rising storm

Terry's power gyser (it's the feeling involved)

goro's supers

orochi yashiro's supers

galford's ssiv super

hanzo's ssiv super

in fact 90% of the ssiv super's.

Iori's maiden masher (and the 4x qcf +ac  follow up)

Maiden Smasher is a different move. It doesn't have the Saika finisher Ya Otome has.

When Street Fighter 2 first came out, I thought the Psycho Crusher was a pretty impressive move! It was nearly invincible back then and took off too much power when connected. I remember people used to cringe at the thought of fighting Sagat and his Tiger UpperCut that could kill you in like 3-4hits (how many hits does it take to knock out an opponent now a days?) but M. Bison with his glowing Psycho Crusher that set you on fire (blue fire) was a site to behold.

My favorite super of any fighting game will always be from Garou.

Terry: AAAARE YOU OKAY?!!

*SHING KA-CHING*

garoun002.png

It's just not as impressive in Snk vs. Capcom or King of Fighter 2003. Not at all.

Whoever thought up that move is a genious.

The move is just beautiful. :-D

garoun001.png

Edited by Lightsier

Those pictures reminded me of Freeman's Creeping Death...Man, that move has some sheer madness in it....and the fact that if you try to hit Freeman out of it, he nails your ass. :-D

Indeed Terry's Buster Wolf is looks gorgeous in Garou and it sounds right too...It has lost it's edge in other games. (SNK Vs. Capcom Chaos especially, since "Are You Okay? and "Buster Wolf!" are too damn close to eachother. It sounds like Areyouokaybusterwolf! )

Edited by Agozer

I just saw a damn good special, it's in jojo's bizzare adventure, This weird zombie comes out of the ground, and the screen does this "blinking" thing where the screen goes black really quick like 3 times, he grabs the oponent and stabs him or something like that.

DBZ Boutokai-Mr. Satan's (Hercule's for you cartoon network geeks) move where he straps some TNT onto the opponent's back and tip-toes away. I hate the series, but seeing that move is so funny.

Edited by lacien