The One and Only 1Emulation Online Arcade Thread

Alpha

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally got the high scores for Arkanoid Flash, Ball Breaker, Bounce back, and Breakout 360. The strange high score I have is Baseball but that one is similar to the Breakout genre in that it involves a ball and a paddle...errr...bat!

Anyway, I am most proud of Bounce Back as that one involves both luck and skill but the same can be said for Arkanoid Flash!

If you're reading this, 2 ball crusher, which I doubt since you haven't been active in months (and you like many other arcade high scorers have NEVER posted a message on these forums ;) ), you might want to take a look at the high score table for Bounce Back as I have left a special message/response for you. ;)

Edited by garyoak99

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jaegermeister, I guess you figured out that no one will ever be able to break your score because the game resets the level and the score back to zero as soon as it gets to your score!  :P

lol,dont worry - never say never again ! One year back I had good fights with Sturmvogel about the B) places in some arcadegames. ;) This was a kewl time... fun,fun,fun.

lol,dont worry - never say never again ! One year back I had good fights with Sturmvogel about the  B)  places in some arcadegames.  ;)  This was a kewl time... fun,fun,fun.

No, I can re-phrase that; it's NOT possible to beat your score because I did and the game RESET the score and level so that it went back to ZERO! :P After you complete a certain level it FORCES you to go back to the first level with a score of ZERO! :(

This is why NO ONE will ever beat your score in Ball Breaker! This is why even YOU won't be able to improve your score in that game!

Edited by garyoak99

No, I can re-phrase that; it's NOT possible to beat your score because I did and the game RESET the score and level so that it went back to ZERO!  :P After you complete a certain level it FORCES you to go back to the first level with a score of ZERO!  B)

This is why NO ONE will ever beat your score in Ball Breaker! This is why even YOU won't be able to improve your score in that game!

yes, I know what you mean.The game is buggy. After Level 10 is finish. The game ends /the Start screen comes without saving your points.

That reminds me; are you, RaZer, the one who has the most 1st place finishes in the Arcade?  :P

Yes, I changed my name to my online-game-name Jaegermeister.

If I play multiplayer games like Couterstrike,SOF or other, then I play only under Jaegermeister B)