Sorry for acting like an idiot

i just wanted to say im sorry for acting like an idiot, im sure my posts have been showing some rage/pissyness. Im under alot of stress right now and tend to get pissed off at the slightest things, my dad got this new job and we might be moving, i have 3 HUGE 300 point assignments due, I have a 12 page essay to write, and im out of a job and looking for some work.

It really blow..and i hate it, i hate everything right now...whatever..

just saying sorry for acting stupid which ive probably been doing

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wanted to say im sorry for acting like an idiot, im sure my posts have been showing some rage/pissyness. Im under alot of stress right now and tend to get pissed off at the slightest things, my dad got this new job and we might be moving, i have 3 HUGE 300 point assignments due, I have a 12 page essay to write, and im out of a job and looking for some work.

No worry man. Just take it easy. You're not an idiot. You provide very entertaining posts. Hope everything works out for you.

I wish my dad would find a new job and move away...

Damn it DuDe! *slaps siba*

Pull your self togther man!, we're in the middle of an emulation crisis(arent we always :P wink wink) and tell your dad hippies dont move, or do they?

I wish my dad would find a new job and move away...

Shouldnt it be the other way around? lol :P I thought Mr. Kenny G had a job.

Oh damn. I meant he get a job and me move away. :-D

Sometimes I wish my dad was Kenny G just for the fat royalty checks.

actually, I don't think anyone minds besides Gamecop. He sent you a PM about that huh? :P:-D