Problems with Zinc

hey fellas, i've got to control pads on my PC, and they work fine with other emulators, but with zinc, the second control pad always seems to have 1 button not workin', usually its 'Joy2 B3' but sometimes its 'Joy2 B9' does anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it?

Speaking of which, the new zinc should be out shortly ( I hope). Hopefully that will be fixed. Man, I can't wait for it. Zinc blows mame out of the water performance-wise.

how the hell can you tell. None of the Zn games boot up even with the BIOS due to heavy encryption(for the time being). The only ones that boot up are Tekken, Tekken 2, and Tekken 3

I can tell, because when i play 3d games on zinc, they run quickly. when i play 3d games on mame, they run slowly. It's not that difficult to tell the difference between the two.

actually, thats cause MAME doesn't allocat memory from your graphics card, nono, it gets it from you cpu. Thats why ppl complain that all mame does is suck cpu. Anyways, yeah, the min. requirements for Zn games on MAME should at least be less than it is for MK games