alright sorry about that, turns out my mom is expecting an important phone call, i wasnt on

anyway, i was playing some bots, and i dont suck so much anymore, i had to hook up the new keyboard, and get a higher chair, speed up the mouse, and now im alot better :twisted:

anyway, ill be back on later tonight to tell you when i can play or not

I use the Mouse (although my scroll wheel is kinda flocked)

and a crappy madcatz adaptor with a crappy 8 year old keyboard and it works

except the scroll wheel takes like 3 clicks to do anything and the keys stick alot on the keyboard

i really need to get another official DC keyboard

I always use the mouse and keyboard, I find it really hard with the controller. :P

I have two official keyboards, my aunt works in a charity shop, and they aren’t aloud to sell electrical items only clothing, so when someone donates games or consoles etc she just passes them on to me, I've got 8 DC controllers, 4 DC mice, 12 Mega Drives, 10 SNES and 6 Amiga’s out of her, lol

Not bad for free! :P

Edited by BobRedthorp

Shiba, drop me a PM with that free dialup?

I've always wanted to just get my DC online, and I haven't had a dialup account for a while now, and there are no free ones in my area at all anymore.

Tried that DC>PC server, but my DC's modem isn't an internally powered one, requires power from a live phone line (sux!)

Tried that DC>PC server, but my DC's modem isn't an internally powered one, requires power from a live phone line (sux!)

Yeah, I think that is the same with me, but there is a way around this!

Of course there is, wiring up a source of power, which is too much hassle for a system where most of it's online capabilities are dead and buried. At least the important ones.......

its coming back rapidly though, there are alot of homebrew servers for alot of games around now if you know where to look <_<

ill PM you the ISP account, im in the US, and havent tested it anywhere else, so if it charges you, its not my fault, its a toll free call for the US

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...