What Controller Is The Best....

ForceX

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shut up

No, you shut up. :D

I want to start a "Which console has a better logo?", "Which console has a better operating disc drive?", or "Which console makes the best toast?" :D

Edited by GryphonKlaw

shut up

I want to start a "Which console has a better logo?", "Which console has a better operating disc drive?", or "Which console makes the best toast?" :D

SNES makes the best toast. Don't you dare say otherwise.

shut up

The SNES always burnt my damn toast. I preferred the original Nintendo's toast, it was golden brown and just yummy.

shut up

The SNES always burnt my damn toast. I preferred the original Nintendo's toast, it was golden brown and just yummy.

Make sure you have your USB toaster properly configured and enabled the ZSNES Toaster plugin.

Hahahahaha! Damn, I need that plugin.

But I thought of another great "Which is better question?"

Which controller also doubles up as the best vibrator?

Answer away people. I always loved the N64 Rumble Pack, but I think the PS2 has it beat. I mean, it's Dual Shock :D

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Hahahahaha! Damn, I need that plugin.

But I thought of another great "Which is better question?"

Which controller also doubles up as the best vibrator?

Answer away people. I always loved the N64 Rumble Pack, but I think the PS2 has it beat.

PS2 oh yes

Edited by Agozer

WTF are you guys talking about? The Neo Geo had the best toast, for nearly $1000 a system that B$^*%h better sux my D*&k too. It has the best controller....A joystick(standard) :D

Edited by Cominus

WTF are you guys talking about? The Neo Geo had the best toast, for nearly $1000 a system that B$^*%h better sux my D*&k too. It has the best controller....A joystick(standard) :D

Hmm...I never made toast in the NeoGeo so I wouldn't know. But that joystick is really a JOYstick, *raunchy laugh* It had no rumble though :D

I like the Supermagesiscaststationbox controller, it's the bestest in the world!!!  :D

Seriously, now why do people create threads like these, they only end up in flames and fanboy arguments of "My system is better than yours!"

I'm sure this thought crossed your mind.......

Well so far everyone has been great and not started any "My System is better than yours" Flaming Wars.....:D

And Cominus there was a Dreamcast joystick that had a runble feature in it....im not sure if it was the offical one or one of the 3rd party ones...