What Controller Is The Best....

ForceX

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Second the vote for the Saturn's Knights Controller. That thing was amazing. everything was in the perfect place and felt smooth to swivel. Viva la Knights! Viva la Saturn!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey RockHoward, why is Terry your avatar?

I've been wondering that samething..... :P

Well back on topic.....I love the Gamecube Wavebird (Wireless) Controller as well....It gives you the freedom to move around and still be able to play :lol:

Well back on topic.....I love the Gamecube Wavebird (Wireless) Controller as well....It gives you the freedom to move around and still be able to play :P

I never really understood the whole fascination with wireless controllers. I mean, are you really going to walk around and play a game? Are you really going to play the game from such a far distance that the cord won't reach? The tangle of cords adds to the bickering amongst friends which is always fun. "Hey! Your controller is tangled with mine. Don't pull it! You'll pull mine out! What the flock are you doing! Great, now we have to restart, you moron."

And it's a waste of batteries.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

No the fascination with wireless controllers is that you can sit how far away from the tv you want to...and not be limited to certain seating arrangements...

And to avoid the classic tangled wires tango...that you mentioned :P

Edited by ForceX

i think how well a controller fits my hands helps me play the best.

the psx controller fits my hands the best. its my favorite. however, if there was one thing that i could change about it is the 4-piece directional pad, fireball motions are a bit rough.

when i was younger snes controllers fit my hands really well and i loved that thing. i use it now and i feel my hands straining cause its so small. in my opnion though, that controller had the best directional pad by far.

The Wavebird seems like a nice pad, but they ask 49.99 euro's for the damn thing here (that's almost 60 dollars) and that's overdoing it a bit for a controller that's the same as the original but with a wire less :P.

I think it HIGHLY depends on what genre/game it is

i cant even stress how much i think it depends on the genre/game, i have so many adaptors for using all of my controllers on all my systems because sometimes its just like, damn, you know what controller would rule with this game? <insert controller name here>

I voted for DC though because DC was mostly arcade style games, and the controller is great for arcade style games, so it fits.

I like the Supermagesiscaststationbox controller, it's the bestest in the world!!! :D

Seriously, now why do people create threads like these, they only end up in flames and fanboy arguments of "My system is better than yours!"

I'm sure this thought crossed your mind.......

I like the Supermagesiscaststationbox controller, it's the bestest in the world!!!  :D

Seriously, now why do people create threads like these, they only end up in flames and fanboy arguments of "My system is better than yours!"

I'm sure this thought crossed your mind.......

I want one of those Supermagesiscastsstationbox controllers. :D

Yes this thought has crossed my mind. Add "Why that console is better than the other one" threads.