Console to JAMMA

anyone know how to put a console into an arcade cabinet? Iam gonna buy a JAMMA cabinet and i wanna put my modded xbox inside and still be able to play jamma original arcade games by switiching between the two, can I do this?I know it can be done with DC and PS2, but I'm not sure about XboX.

• 1 month later...

Hey man why'd you steal my avatar!!!

Hey man why'd you steal my avatar!!!

hahahhah...Because it's part of the 1Emu collection. :unsure:

heheh, yes. :lol: once you choose an avatar, it gets added to the site's library. go take a look. :P

as for your question above, there are many sites which explain the process of adding a console to a jamma cab. try doing a search on google.com. many should come up. the process mainly involves making a xbox2jamma harness. the harness is what converts the xbox's controls to jamma standard. you can make one by taking apart a xbox controler and wiring the controler's board to the jamma arcade controls. check out this site here. it describes the process using a saturn, but it's basically the same with an xbox. dont forget to click on the link for learning how to build the harness, because that is key. if you have anymore questions, feel free to come back and ask. good luck. :P