PS-X-Change version 2

I Came Across One Of Those On The Net And Read That Its Needs A Mod Chip. So You Should Have Bought The Chip Instead Of The Disk. Hope This Helps.

Yeah i'am using the spring.Where i'am living stores here think it hard 2 exchange stuff or refund any money.lol

When I insert the Ps-x-change disc it spins and stays on the PS logo for a few short seconds then goes to the memory card screen then stops spinning then in 3 seconds it starts spinning then it goes to the Please Insert Playstation CD-Rom and keeps spinning but nothing happens.

Also when I place the Ps-x-change into my pc it starts-up ( a windows 4d mouse setup ).

Yeah i'am using the spring.Where i'am living stores here think it hard 2 exchange stuff or refund any money.lol

When I insert the Ps-x-change disc it spins and stays on the PS logo for a few short seconds then goes to the memory card screen then stops spinning then in 3 seconds it starts spinning then it goes to the Please Insert Playstation CD-Rom and keeps spinning but nothing happens.

Also when I place the Ps-x-change into my pc it starts-up ( a windows 4d mouse setup ).

What are you trying to play with that? I've seen it play Imports but not backups

Oh, So its A Burned Game The Best Thing To Do Is Get A mod Chip. Or I Heard That If You Burn Games With Alcohol 120% You Dont Need A Mod Chip. I'm Not Sure Because I Use EpsxE.

I Heard That If You Burn Games With Alcohol 120% You Dont Need A Mod Chip.

Thats not true.....you still need a modchip as Alcohol 120% doesn't place the code that is sent to the psx onto the disc...it just makes 1:1 copies of PSX discs