MAJOR CPS3 Emulation News!!! (False alarm, fake)

ForceX

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad this isnt real, i really wanted to play sfIII on the net. what other games used the cps-3?

3 Street Fighter III games

2 JoJo's games

& Warzard/Red Earth

nyuuka are you crazy??

The dreamcast controller is one of the best controllers ever made!!!!!! It is confortable and very responsive...:P

I thoroughly disagree.

There's a little sort of openning in the back of the controler so you have put the controller wire..(duh, didnt you look???) The only bad thing about the controler was that the buttons were too far apart so if you needed to do a special or something it was kind of hard, unless you had long azz thumbs, show me a better controller, and dont say ps2 because it takes like a month for that stupid grip to wear off so you dont get sore thumbs.

I don't really like Gamecube controller. I had to play Capcom vs. SNK 2 on it once, and it sucked. But its good for all the other games.

My hands conform to any controller in like an hour so I don't have a problem with any controllers so its all good.

yeah since the news is fake ;) anyway, dc controller has the most sharpest d-pad i ever had in any of my controllers. that sucker gave me blisters like n64's analog did and believe that wasn't pretty.

ps1/2 controller is nice but the d-pad isn't great for fighting games. i say the best console controller was sega saturns (second/japan version). that one had six-button layout dead-on and a full d-pad and a great grip.

of course the best controller for any fighting game is an arcade stick ;)

Edited by Prican25