NRG and MDF files?

Hey siba WTF is up with my iso? I got unreal tournament and i converted it from cdi to nrg. It said it had 2 sesions but session 1 have like 19 tracks, which i was wondering about because the ones that i normally get to work only have 1 track in the fist session, anyways, i burned it and it went to the cd player, so i was like ohh....damn i just waisted a cd, so i reburned it except i did it track at once instead of disc at once and i loaded up to that echelon screen to my hopes were high but then i pressed start and the screen went black and the dc started to make alot of noise, i was gonna try burning it again but i only got on cd left so i dont want to risk my last one yet.

Well I have only tried Utopia, this guy has some copies of PS2 he said he will give me but I still need to get Headhunter to work. Maybe I will go over to DCForums. What exactly is a hub? I hear about them a lot, I tired going to 2 sites but they weren't anything on DC. Unless I have no idea what I was doing, which is pretty much the case.

I suggest you guys having problems burning games, use Shiba's tuts for cleaning and re-calibrating the laser for you Dreamcast. That or make sure you aren't using old versions of your burning software.