Its those sounds and colors we all love

i always laugh at those

imagine some kid just sitting there peacefully playing games and then breaks into a massive seizure

its kind of sick to laugh at that but i cant help it

I dont think its possible for gamers to get seizures simply because if it caused them to have seizures, they wouldnt play the games, so they wouldnt be gamers

HAHAHAHA....I would feel sorry for the kid...but hell I couldn't stop myself from laughing :P

I've seen kids break out into seizures in the ER. And believe me, it's not funny. Even though it wasn't from video games, it was a seizure nonetheless. It's very sad actually.

Maybe if any of you actually see a 9 year old break out into a seizure you'll change your mind.

BUT! When you see an 18 year break out into a mild seizure and crap his pants, then that's funny. In highschool, we put fish juice in this guy's room and turned his bed over and tied all his clothes together, and when he came back and saw this mess he collapsed on the floor, twitched a little and crapped on himself. It was sweet.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always laugh at those

imagine some kid just sitting there peacefully playing games and then breaks into a massive seizure

its kind of sick to laugh at that but i cant help it

I dont think its possible for gamers to get seizures simply because if it caused them to have seizures, they wouldnt play the games, so they wouldnt be gamers

HAHAHAHA....I would feel sorry for the kid...but hell I couldn't stop myself from laughing :P

I've seen kids break out into seizures in the ER. And believe me, it's not funny. Even though it wasn't from video games, it was a seizure nonetheless. It's very sad actually.

Maybe if any of you actually see a 9 year old break out into a seizure you'll change your mind.

BUT! When you see an 18 year break out into a mild seizure and crap his pants, then that's funny. In highschool, we put fish juice in this guy's room and turned his bed over and tied all his clothes together, and when he came back and saw this mess he collapsed on the floor, twitched a little and crapped on himself. It was sweet.

Now....that was downright nasty.

haha

get someone to cross their arms over their chest, hold their breath, and close their eyes

either that, or push REAL HARD on the area where it makes the X

they will pass out, and there is a 25% chance of minor seizure, it almost halfway stops your heart is how it works

me and my friend do it to each other while where sleeping and stuff, or ill wedge him in a door on the way into a room and make him pass out ROFL

yeah...weve both woken up in some pretty weird places.....

haha

get someone to cross their arms over their chest, hold their breath, and close their eyes

either that, or push REAL HARD on the area where it makes the X

they will pass out, and there is a 25% chance of minor seizure, it almost halfway stops your heart is how it works

me and my friend do it to each other while where sleeping and stuff, or ill wedge him in a door on the way into a room and make him pass out ROFL

yeah...weve both woken up in some pretty weird places.....

Yeah, that's hilarious.

The great thing about that is depending on your family's history, sometimes the heart will go into atrial fibrillation and cause some minor problems and arrythmia. Or if you have really bad family history, it will cause ventricular fibrillation, which is basically fatal.

It all depends on how strong your heart muscle is and how much blood is being blocked by plaque in your arteries.

So you know, be careful. It's not good to stop, slow down actually, your heart like that. The brain does that when you sleep because it goes into parasympathetic mode, so it's controlled. But something like that can cause major problems.

But I've never heard of anyone doing that, and I don't plan to try it out.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

we actually discovered this on our own because my friend jammed me in a door for 15 minutes (dont ask) and we went to doctors because we thought i had some desease, and they yelled at us too

where not going to sit there and press for 10 minutes though, after we pass out we leave ourselves alone, we usually wake up on an average of 4 seconds, VERY rareley is it longer than that, so when i said we wake up in strange places, its usually because i carried my friends face into the toilet

dont worry, where stupid, but where not stupid about being stupid (if that makes any sense)

we actually discovered this on our own because my friend jammed me in a door for 15 minutes (dont ask) and we went to doctors because we thought i had some desease, and they yelled at us too

where not going to sit there and press for 10 minutes though, after we pass out we leave ourselves alone, we usually wake up on an average of 4 seconds, VERY rareley is it longer than that, so when i said we wake up in strange places, its usually because i carried my friends face into the toilet

dont worry, where stupid, but where not stupid about being stupid (if that makes any sense)

Just being concerned about a fellow forum member :P

Well if its just a for a few seconds then that's somewhat of a different story. But still, the heart can fail just like that. Ventricular fibrillation kills in minutes and is unstoppable unless you defibrillate the person.

i wish i had payed more attention in that health class i was forced to take, because i only got half of what youve been saying :P

But where pretty healthy, where not fat or anything, and we dont have any of that in our family, but thanks for your concern.

But where pretty healthy, where not fat or anything, and we dont have any of that in our family, but thanks for your concern.

Well that's good.

Hell, I'm going to be a doctor so it'll be my job to help people. :P

Edited by GryphonKlaw