AZN raps

Laff. Those r just mock songs for humor's sake.

You want some real asian rappers try Jin from Ruff Ryderz, or Mountain Brothers who've been in the underground scene for yrs. Also, 'Knockout Kings' by Drunken Tiger is pretty good. Check it out.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laff.  Those r just mock songs for humor's sake.

You want some real asian rappers try Jin from Ruff Ryderz, or Mountain Brothers who've been in the underground scene for yrs.  Also, 'Knockout Kings' by Drunken Tiger is pretty good.  Check it out.

im sorry but i just heard jin's single on the radio, its horrible. he isnt all that bad, but the hook kills it. ive heard him freestyle though, and its pretty good. someone just needs to get that guy a ghost writer.

I'm more of a noodle person  :D

You rebel you! What kind of AzN do you think you are!? Noodles, bah! :-D

But then again, you're an "indie elitist bastard" so you just have to be different. :(

I'm more of a noodle person  :D

You rebel you! What kind of AzN do you think you are!? Noodles, bah! :-D

But then again, you're an "indie elitist bastard" so you just have to be different. :lol:

LOL nod damn straight...

I'm an Asian not to be confused with azn

and i do eat rice here and there but noddles just taste better :rolleyes:

That's more like it. There need to be more people like you. All my asian friends are like "AzN PrYdE yO!" and its frankly quite stupid. :D

That's more like it. There need to be more people like you. All my asian friends are like "AzN PrYdE yO!" and its frankly quite stupid. :lol:

lol seriously

Azns are usually the spikied haired hip hop listening, STREET racer types i stay clear from that scene :D

or the worst kinds are the azn posers who think they're EMO

i don't have anything against the emo scene i have some friends in that crowd but i think it's cute / hilarious :rolleyes:

Emo posers are the worst. I love emo music, but it hurts me when I see people where those stupid coke bottle glasses just because Rivers Cuomo does. He's River Cuomo, he can do it and get away with it, not you you stupid pseudo-depressed psychology major.

People accuse me of being an emo guy because I wear glasses with black rims. Oh that's so emo :D And I own like 3 shirts like Rivers because he's just so cool and they were cheap (Goodwill for life!) And also because one of my favorite bands is Weezer. Not because they're EMO, but because they're damn good.

There's a huge AzN scene around here, but I've never seen those AzN EMO posers you talk about. I wouldn't consider them as AzN though...they're a whole different breed of asians.

Edited by GryphonKlaw