Modeler 1.0.0

As some of you may or may not know, there is a hacked version of Modeler floating around on the net. Apparently this is only v0.94 with someking of a virus attached, so don't download it. NeoGamez is one of the sites that had a link to this "build".

R. Belmont posted the ofiicial notification here.

That sucked, I was all hyped for a new version, the readme file said it was quicker. I go to play it, and... nothing, it was a piece of poo. They need a bit of quality control over at neogamez. My norton antivirus didn't pick up any viruses, but i'm still worried. Oh well, I was thinking about formatting my hard drive anyway.

hehehe Agozer...I can confirm that the Modeler 1.0.0 is not Modeler 0.94 and is infact Modeler 1.0.0...I have scanned it using 3 different anti-virus programs and no virus was detected....I have also tested the emu out and it works....The virus story was made up by the developer so people would not download the leaked emu...

hehehe Agozer...I can confirm that the Modeler 1.0.0 is not Modeler 0.94 and is infact Modeler 1.0.0...I have scanned it using 3 different anti-virus programs and no virus was detected....I have also tested the emu out and it works....The virus story was made up by the developer so people would not download the leaked emu...

Really? Well, that'll be news to me.