No.1 Pc Game Of 2003

Khakee

Which Is The best game Of 2003  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have Melty Blood in Jap, from what I saw there was only like 4 characters or something I can't remember, been a while since I played it. I bet you win characters like most fighting games though.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the beginning, you only have a few characters. once you fully complete story mode (go through all paths) all characters become unlocked, all at once. there are then 16 characters to play as in the game.

If you are interested, i could give you my cfg file with everything unlocked.

FIRST HUGE GAME CRAZE: Ninja Turtles....god they never stopped

What...everything and I mean EVERYTHING that is Ninja Turtles is awesome. Even Ninja Turtles condoms and Ninja Turtle maxipads.

Ninja Turtles condoms?... nvm

Yea, I remember watching my brother play TMNT for nintendo when I was like 4 and he wouldn't let me touch it, o well, now I have that new one for GC, its not as fun as the originals thou.

Oh. I need to correct my state. Everything original Ninja Turtles (not the comics) is good. This new crap is just terrible.

The best part of the new TMNT game was what they would say when they attacked. Very pseudo-early 90s talk. "BANG ZOOM!" "TALK TO THE FEET!"

I was rolling on the ground with laughter. :D God that was so great.

Anyone remember "Shell Shock!"

We should have a Ninja Turtles topic ;)

Doh! Nevermind. ;)

Back to topic, favorite : all. But looks like there is no vote for all the games of 2003 after all. :lol: