Soul Calibur to a Movie?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are doing a Prince of Persia, sands of time movie too. When will the madness end!!?  :D

I could see a Prince of Persia being done, but I doubt very well. Soul Calibur just seems out of it's depth to be done on the big screen. Anime would be a nice fit for something like Soul Calibur

There is so many Movie based on games, such as House of the Dead, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, and the list goes on.... i heard that they going to make

crazy taxi, tekken, and so on. Half of these movies going to be pretty good, but most of them gonna sux, Tomb Raider really sux, the second is even super bad than the first. It doesnt feel like Tomb raider at all.. no traps.. and such..

It depends on the director, budget and all.. and i'm looking forward to Resident Evil 2 : Apocalypse which i dont know when will be out..... :D

Half of these movies going to be pretty good, but most of them gonna sux

How can half of them be pretty good and then most of them suck? That violates the law of percentages. :D

But yeah, the quality of the movie will be determined by budget and director. But no good director will be given the project, I mean it's a video game movie.

The resident evil movies are excellent though

The Crazy Taxi movie has an opportunity to be one of the best movies ever made

they can have zany characters, insane stunts, hilarious scenes

it could just have everything, i hope they dont screw it up

Yes, resident evil movie is good, because it is a totally difrent character and story. But still didnt go away from the main story from the game. I mean that Resident evil the movie (part one), the event is the same time as Resident Evil 1, and at the last screen where Milla jovovich (Alice) gET the shotgun from the police car, its already Resident Evil 2/3 timeline. So its great, and that guy will be turned into nemesis, so i hope to see him in Resident Evil 2 movie, because i'm disapointed at the 1st movie boss... its the Licker.. that suxxx :rolleyes:

But House of the Dead...... they use some cute girl bare their boobs to sell the movie? that is low, and cheap! :D

Not all movies sucked. This could be an exception to all those Bad VG movies.

Remember Mortal Kombat? That movie Rocked and was pretty accurate to the VG version.

I haven't really kept up with the storyline of SC series so meh it might work

Just think Ruourni Kenshin - grand melee style

The original Mortal Kombat was pretty damn cool to be a movie made out of a video game. Same cannot be said about the sequel, but whatever, I've been watching subpar movies for years now. :lol:

lol. GTA being a movie. If they were able to keep it according to how the game is, it would be really cool. The only problem i see is u have all these parents upset at how violent video games are, and of course GTA is the role model. If it were ever made into a movie, there would be a huge controversy. prolly make a couple hundred mill from the publicity though. heh

i personaly hated the resident evil movie. romero would've done this movie a lot better hell his resident evil commercials he did for capcom were better then that movie :lol:

yeah mk movie rocked, i still remember the fans in the theater going ape sh*t when reptile came out :D

Edited by Prican25