New NeoGeo rom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey james.. I've been wondering this for a while; what's up with the link to "My little pony" at the bottom of your page?

For anyone that hasn't gotten this rom yet...here you go:-

-Link removed. Read board rules.-

To Download The Above File You Must Right Mouse Click On The Link And Select Save Target As

Thanks to N3OGhozt for hooking this rom up :(

*EDIT* For all of the xbox owners N3OGhozt has been kind enough to send me a new Default.xbe for FBAx so that you can play Zintrick on the xbox. Just replace your previous Default.xbe with the following:-

FbaxGhost v3

No Problem wemery73...Also those of you wanting to play this rom in FBA I am very sorry but due to Windows XP @#$%$ up on me I lost pretty much everything and now have to start from scratch :(

I will post a link to my new and improved FBA soon :lol:

Hey james.. I've been wondering this for a while; what's up with the link to "My little pony" at the bottom of your page?

hehe i never put that there. as the site is not mine. but it comes with the counter which was one of those free ones you get and it links to another site.its like some sort of payment for the use of there counter.

Edited by james

Zintrick was a dissappointment for me...Heh, can one except something great from a prototype that was supposed to be released back in 1996? :lol: Well, the CD version will get collectos drooling, at least.