sharing neoragex final roms

I have almost the complete set of working roms for neoragex final version 4.2, 145 out of 156 (all metal slugs, rotd, svc, samari showdown 5 and cthd). Missing ganryu sengoku3 kof2001.

I use romcenter to make sure my sets are complete and upto date but i still have a few incorrect roms even though the games work in neoragex.

If anybody has perfect rom sets or would just be interested in sharing files we could use winmx.

PS i am really struggling to find a working AOF and WH1.

I would advice you not to play all games in EGCG NeoRAGEx v4.2...It does not play all games without bugs. I use that NRX just for Metal Slug 5, SVC and Samurai Shodown V. NeoRAGEx v0.8c for everything else.

Why? Mainly because 4.2 doesn't support the Universe BIOS. -_-

Secondly, why bother using Romcenter at all for NRX roms? It hands out errors even if your romsets work like a charm...Well, maybe it's just me.

Contact me if you need more advice.

Edited by Agozer

i have 154 sets rom in my egcg 4.2 nrx including svc,ms5,ss5 completely working i just patchd my old neogeo roms.. dunno if the link is still up, btw i use nebula to play my neogeo games.. (ps. dont bother using romcenter)

I can't get any of the newer games working for neoragex :D

Ok got some games from neogamez and

Samurai_Shodown_V (Works)

Snk_vs_Capcom_Chaos_Plus (Works)

Metal_Slug_5 (I get a red screen with words :lol: ) Can't play it

Edited by ryukengold

I can't get any of the newer games working for neoragex  :D

Snk_vs_Capcom_Chaos_Plus  (Works)

Metal_Slug_5  (I get a red screen with words  :lol: ) Can't play it

Metal Slug 5 works if you replace the P1 with a hacked one. Go get it from NeoGamez.

Neogamez has a link to a website which has A LOT of NRX ROMS.... ive dl'd all the ones that i needed but i havent tested them all yet.... all i know is that the EGCG NRX's dont support ROMS with the bin. extension and those ROMS with the really long characters i.e N12647586...... what i do is split the long character ROMS and the regular format ROMS, the former i play in NRX v 0.8c and the latter i play in EGCG NRX v 4.2..... also i cant figure out using Romcenter for NRX ROMS cuz what it always does is mess up my NRX ROMS... is there a NRX ROMS dat for Romcenter? :P

Edited by Dynamo

I can't get any of the newer games working for neoragex  :D

Snk_vs_Capcom_Chaos_Plus  (Works)

Metal_Slug_5  (I get a red screen with words  :P ) Can't play it

Metal Slug 5 works if you replace the P1 with a hacked one. Go get it from NeoGamez.

OK downloaded hxxp://www.neogamez.net/Downloads/Utilidades/mslug5_p1.zip and added it. Now it lets me play but all the colors are messed up. Very glitchy and tons of black :D

Do I have to do any kind of renaming? All the files are named 268_ except for the new p1 I added mslug5_p1.rom

Here is screen capture

ms5.jpg

Edited by ryukengold

All roms in NeoRAGEx romsets have to be xxxxxxx_xx.rom....

You can't have two P1 roms in the archive simultaneusly. Remove the 268-p1.rom from the archive.

Edited by Agozer