Doom 3 2nd Beta

floopy

I saw this on suprnova a couple days ago, and i'm not sure if i should grab it or not. (bandwidth is an issue) Anyone else grabbed it? Is it worth grabbing? Have I said grab too much? Enquiring minds want to know.

Not really. It's just the alpha leak with extra maps. One of the extra maps is a deathmatch map so that's pretty nifty.

I'm not going to download it, I'm just going to wait a few weeks and eventually get it from one of my friends.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I downloaded it from IRC and let me tell you DOOM 3 is gonna blow all you away....it is absolutely awesome....although there are bugs etc this leaked Beta 2 gives you a feel of how the final release will be like....

Edited by ForceX

The game's assumed release is soon (April 16th - 1Q of the Finacial year) We can all fear pinky soon. I'm not going through the trouble of downloading/getting it from irc. Since it is still an Alpha.

i have this beta, and let me tell you, it RULES

My bro walked in the room and thought i was watching a movie the graphics and gameplay are just.....holy flocking god.....there just isnt any other way to explain it, and even thats an understatement

i have a feeling these are being leaked on purpose though

OH YEAH, My friend is a relative of Adam Beullifiled (I think thats how you spell it) he worked on the levels for Medal Of Honor Allied Assault (BEST medal of honor in my opinion) and he was recently hired to help make...

DOOM III EXPANSION PACK

in other words, i can confirm a Doom III Expansion pack....pretty sweet huh?

i have this beta, and let me tell you, it RULES

My bro walked in the room and thought i was watching a movie the graphics and gameplay are just.....holy flocking god.....there just isnt any other way to explain it, and even thats an understatement

i have a feeling these are being leaked on purpose though

OH YEAH, My friend is a relative of Adam Beullifiled (I think thats how you spell it) he worked on the levels for Medal Of Honor Allied Assault (BEST medal of honor in my opinion) and he was recently hired to help make...

DOOM III EXPANSION PACK

in other words, i can confirm a Doom III Expansion pack....pretty sweet huh?

Hey shiba, how much better is it than the Alpha leak? What's improved from it? The Alpha build was awesome and had the best graphics ever. It was damn scary even for a damn Alpha.

What are the improvements?

And a Doom III expansion...nice. I'll judge whether to get it or not if the actual game is any good, which it most probably will be. -_-