Add More Games

Hello I'm Still New To This Site And I Have A Question On How To Add Games To Emulators That Are Not By The Official Release. I Heard You Have To Do Some Thing With Romcenter Or Some thing Like That, But I Have No Idea How So If There Is Any One Out There That Can Help Me.

I Found A Way To Add Games To FBA's Scorce Code But Dont Know How To Make The FBA Prgram.

Thank You In Advance.

I Can Add Games To FBA's Scorce Code But I Don't Know How To Make The Fba.exe

And Thx For The Advice I'll Check It Out

Hopefully The Hacked Version Works On My Comp Cuz It Never Has It Just Stops Resopoding. sad.gif

Ok The Loader For WinKawaks Doesn't Work I Add Some Games And The Games Already In The Asr.dat File Isn't There Either I Tried Renaming It To Add.dat, And Still The Same Thing Happened. I Guess I'll Have To Stick To My Neubla 2.18a *Sigh* That Slow Piece Of Crap.

I Can Add Games To FBA's Scorce Code But I Don't Know How To Make The Fba.exe

[/img]

did you get the perl thing? and also, when you're done messing around with the source code you need to go and use the command line and type in the directory of the source code with the makefile and the stuff used with MingW. Which..I bet you don't have.

Man You Must Be A Psycho..., Err Psychic How Did You Know That?! Now All I Need Are A Few Steps So That I Can Learn How To Get The Correct Makefile, File And Give Me A Link Or Some Steps On How To Use Make File. Thank You

I Know O My F-ing God, Blah Blah Blah. I Checked I Out It Didn't Make Much Sense For Me I'll Look At It More Thoughly Later To Day.