to final fantasy3 player

i try to git shadow in the game in the colossume and i use the right item(striker) but that monster apper insted and blow me away is the my rom version too old or there is somthing else to de

did you wait for him at the floating continent?(y'kno when thwl plaace explodes) cuz you have to wait for him there.

No he leaves when you beat the Atma Warrior (i think thats the name) and comes back to help you re-align the statues. Then he comes back. After that the place starts to fall to pieces. When at the end it ask you: Lets go! or Wait

Keep on waiting then he comes back and the world ends and the World of Ruin starts.

Once you have the airship, goto the continent where Gau's on. You should find a cave there. Go through the cave and youll ur good buddy Shadow gettin the crap beat out of him. Help him!?!? Now he'll be at the colliseum when you bet the Striker.

No he leaves when you beat the Atma Warrior (i think thats the name) and comes back          to help you re-align the statues. Then he comes back. After that the place starts to fall to pieces. When at the end it ask you: Lets go! or Wait

Keep on waiting then he comes back and the world ends and the World of Ruin starts.

Once you have the airship, goto the continent where Gau's on. You should find a cave there. Go through the cave and youll ur good buddy Shadow gettin the crap beat out of him. Help him!?!? Now he'll be at the colliseum when you bet the Striker.

Atma Weapon.

No he leaves when you beat the Atma Warrior (i think thats the name) and comes back        to help you re-align the statues. Then he comes back. After that the place starts to fall to pieces. When at the end it ask you: Lets go! or Wait

Atma Weapon.

Yea thats the name :P

i know all of that but when i go to the cave i find realm insted of shadow so what is the problame

Ok? Then you did not wait for him at the floating continent( like I said in one of my b4 post) If you want him that bad, start a new record. And if you dont he's dead and there is no way of getting him. :-D

Hey, did any of you know that you can defeat Kefka in one shot by having Shadow throw Atma Weapon at him? I wish I had known that the first time around!

Wow...Talk about lame-ass tactics. :lol: