Virtua Fighter vs Tekken

Virtua Fighter has always been a very technical fighting game. There are even SOECIAL VF FAQs for Tekken players on GameFAQs. :-D

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm not into real worlds martial arts because I can't do any of it in real life. So I don't feel any reason to play a fighting game that features it. And quite frankly, while one of those characters is doing some kata, I'll just burn them with a Power Geyser or electrocute them with a Raijin Ken. :D

But hey, that's just me and I'm a moron so what can you really say about my opinions? Nothing much...except that they're stupid. Ok, back to jerking off (writing a Physics lab report about Wheatstone bridges and Kirchoff's law.)

why can't you do any real martial arts in real life? :lol:

And I'm not into real worlds martial arts because I can't do any of it in real life. So I don't feel any reason to play a fighting game that features it. And quite frankly, while one of those characters is doing some kata, I'll just burn them with a Power Geyser or electrocute them with a Raijin Ken. :D

But hey, that's just me and I'm a moron so what can you really say about my opinions? Nothing much...except that they're stupid. Ok, back to jerking off (writing a Physics lab report about Wheatstone bridges and Kirchoff's law.)

Because I'm mildly anemic so I lack some iron in my hemoglobin. Any strenous activity drains me very quickly. Well I used to be anemic, but I think it was because I was just iron deficient so after taking iron pills for a while, I got back to normal. But by then I stopped caring about martial arts. I had to quit karate because of that. The only sport I play now is tennis and I never run on the court :P

Because I'm mildly anemic so I lack some iron in my hemoglobin. Any strenous activity drains me very quickly. Well I used to be anemic, but I think it was because I was just iron deficient so after taking iron pills for a while, I got back to normal. But by then I stopped caring about martial arts. I had to quit karate because of that. The only sport I play now is tennis and I never run on the court :P

sorry to hear that and i am glad you are better now. but hey you could take up tai chi. thats not strenous at all. than maybe you could work your way up to more physically demanding arts. but hey you said you don't have any interest in martial arts. but i think you should give it another shot.

sorry to hear that and i am glad you are better now. but hey you could take up tai chi. thats not strenous at all. than maybe you could work your way up to more physically demanding arts. but hey you said you don't have any interest in martial arts. but i think you should give it another shot.

Perhaps. Tai Chi just looks so damn boring. As I said earlier, I'd rather be jerking off. :blink: And right now I don't have any time to invest in martial arts classes; too much damn school work. The only exercise I ever get now is that 1 hour of tennis I play over the weekend.

I always wanted to learn Ninjitsu. I even have the Stephen F. Hayes book but it's useless. :lol:

If you ever have a chance to start training again you should train in a mixed martial art school. Traditional martial arts are just so out dated and just not as useful anymore. Innless of course you train in traditional martial arts and learn how to use you techniques against other arts by sparring with them.

virtua fighter vs. 'takken'

huh? -_-

thats the name of the rom, the people who made the game decided to call it 'takken'.

in my experience, its much harder to beat experts at virtua fighter. even the best tekken players will get beat by button mashers. ive wasted many quarters cause some kid decided to just press kicks while using eddy gordo. not fair.

huh? -_-

thats the name of the rom, the people who made the game decided to call it 'takken'.

in my experience, its much harder to beat experts at virtua fighter. even the best tekken players will get beat by button mashers. ive wasted many quarters cause some kid decided to just press kicks while using eddy gordo. not fair.

i.e. you suck. :P

Tekken 4 you mean? or Tekken 1?

Im assuming you mean the newest Tekken vs the newest Virua Fighter, Im going to say Virtua fighter, why? because Tekken is SOOOOO SLOW it drives me nuts, slowest fighting game ive ever played

Tekken 3 was sweet though, better than 4 i think, it wasnt as slow.

huh? :-D

i.e. you suck. :P

what can i say, im not the best at tekken.