Virtua Fighter vs Tekken

If it ever came out would anybody ever play it? Me personally I would love such a game. Pitting my two favorite fighting games against each other would be awesome. Like each company can make there own version, like capcom and snk did. If such a game would come out who do you guys think should be in it and who do you guys think should be the boss of the game?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I wouldn't play it. I don't like either games by themselves. To me, they feel the exact same. I prefer Virtua Fighter because it feels quicker and the characters are cooler.

But this game might be inevitable...oh well, I won't play it.

No. I wouldn't play it. I don't like either games by themselves. To me, they feel the exact same. I prefer Virtua Fighter because it feels quicker and the characters are cooler.

But this game might be inevitable...oh well, I won't play it.

your not into either one of these games? how can that be? well they are my favorite fighting games of all time. i like fighting games with realistic martial arts in it, and even though i love 2d fighting games my passion for them have faded vastly. i like playing games with real martial martial arts in it so that is why i play VF, Tekken, DOA, Pride, UFC, etc.. oh and btw VF and Tekken are way different. you should play them more you don't know what you are missing. but i am glad you perfer VF over tekken because to me it does not get any better than VF. :lol:

They had something like this for sega but it suked mighty and it was in 2d :lol:

yea i know. i regret downloading the rom. i nearly through up playing it. who ever created it should be locked up for life.

Man, u ppl who say they both feel the same r too into 2D fighters. ;\ They feel nothing alike. Those games take serious effort to play well n when u get to that point u'll notice how technically different they both r, n y they're good for that in their different ways.

DoA however is wack to me. ;\

Man, u ppl who say they both feel the same r too into 2D fighters. ;\  They feel nothing alike.  Those games take serious effort to play well n when u get to that point u'll notice how technically different they both r, n y they're good for that in their different ways.

DoA however is wack to me. ;\

i agree with you on one thing that they are to into 2D fighting games. how could anybody say that any of these games (DOA, VF, Tekken) feel alike at all? they are so different. but i have to disagree with you on the other thing that DOA is wack. i think DOA is tight. and i can't wait for DOA online and DOA code cronus.

doa is no where near the quality of vf or tekken games. i'll say doa2 was their best but still not good as the others and now team ninja just makes doa's just to show off the xbox's system and not have decent story or gameplay.

Edited by Prican25