If you're talking about a commercial mega man game for DC, there never has been one. AFAIK, this mega man x is a compilation of an emulator and some megaman roms.

I know i dont know what im talking about, but this download is over 702 MB, i know there is a playstation 2 title of the same name, and it looks like mega man 64 only better, are you guys sure that its not this game...

oh that must be a rip of the new one on PS2 I was talking about the MMx game on dreamcast which is supposed to be leik Super metroid or Castlvania:symphany of the night

I know i dont know what im talking about, but this download is over 702 MB, i know there is a playstation 2 title of the same name, and it looks like mega man 64 only better, are you guys sure that its not this game...

Where in hell did you dl that? Does it even work? Have you played It? Did you dl a dvd-rip of MMX7 thinking it goes into your DC?

EDIT: THATS THE ONLY MEGAMAN GAME FOR PS2!!!!

Edited by DanManXZ

I got it off of overnet, a while back, it didnt need to be unzipped or anyting, it was already in CDI format, It was exactly 723.21 MB i did not have to extract it or anything. I tried using utopia boot disk and nothing happened. The problem was that i burned the nonworking copy with alchol 120%, got deleated when i reformated. So now the only copy i have is the non working alcohol burn.... oh well. I do remember somthing about it bringing up a different window when i tried to burn it, but other than that i burned it just like all my other games,