When i say get them ALL, im not kidding, they all rule, if all i was able to do was sit at this new DC station (got another dc :-D) and play games all day on it (i have every DC game, plus 99% of homebrew) i would be happy, i love them all!!!

oh yeah and i need food too of course :P

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shenmue was an awesome game but I never got the second for some reason. Isn't it in jap?

yeah it is but the version I got has english subtitles. not sure if it is an asian or euro release.

Shenmue was an awesome game but I never got the second for some reason. Isn't it in jap?

yeah it is but the version I got has english subtitles. not sure if it is an asian or euro release.

Shenmue 2 was released in Japan and Europe. The US never got a Shenmue 2 release on the dreamcast :-D

i would love one Swamp Thing -_-

ok, i will be you an e bay type deal! £100 and you pay all postage and packing and insurance.

PS i will be wrapping it in gold paper so add a lot! :)

but seriously i will look out for some for peeps on my month bargin hunting spree :P

try my GDROM realignment guide

also, whats happening with it?, ill help you fix it, because its my duty to keep DCs runnin -_-

Also, get all those games youve never heard of, the ones that everyone forgot about, they rule

then again they all rule :P

@Shiba,

How many DC's have you actually got? Ive got three, 2 PAL and 1 Japan, sounds like you have loads, lol

I love my Japanese one the most because its still sealed as I bought it and found out that I didnt need it to play import games, lol well, that was a while back now, maybe I should sell it?

keep it just because of those rare instances when a boot disc doesnt work

you wont get much money for it anyway

and i have 28 DCs now, 7 are US Sealed, 4 are JAP Sealed, 5 are EURO Sealed, 5 more are US, hooked up, 1 US not hooked up, and unsealed, 3 more are JAP, unsealed, only 1 is hooked up. 2 EURO, Hooked up, and 1 EURO not hooked up, and unsealed.

I have one of each region on VGA and the rest that are hooked up are on a TV