Which fighter has the best stage music?

BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey gryf.. i usually get all my VGM (video game music) from direct connect hubs, in DC, they have VGM hubs, well several hubs that only share these.. or u can get em from one of our OPerator over at A.G.E hub, Germanbaraka ;)

hey gryf.. i usually get all my VGM (video game music) from direct connect hubs, in DC, they have VGM hubs, well several hubs that only share these.. or u can get em from one of our OPerator over at A.G.E hub, Germanbaraka  ;)

Alright, thanks dude! I'll hit that up as soon as I can.

I liked LEE'S stage in TEKKEN 2 the SPACE SHUTTLE STAGE that music was hecka bumpin ;)

Yes, Ryus, Kens and Guile's SF2 music was cool...but so was Blanka's catchy jungle tune in that game, and Sagat's exotic tune.

Speaking of Sagat, his music in Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 is also really cool.

In Alpha 2, Birdie's music (getting down and dirty in the toilet) is really cool, as is Rose's tune, and Sakura's.

In Alpha 3, I like Cammy's funky beats and Gen's menacing song. Chun Li's is very catchy also. Rolento's grungy/industrial tune is also very sick. But I really, really love X - ism Sodom's music...it's so cool!

What about SvC? I really like the tune in the cathedral, or the 'Nude Place.' Nice and gothic sounding. Also the music playing when you fight with the background containing dirt and a factory.

I always loved the music playing at The Pit in Mortal Kombat, and the music playing at The Pit 3 and the rooftop of the bank (when you uppercutted someone through the ceiling of the bank, that's what I mean, that backdrop) in Mortal Kombat 3. The exotic music playing in the background of "The Living Forest" in Mortal Kombat 2 was also really catchy.

Has anyone played Shadow Fighter, on Amiga? It is a really cool Street Fighter clone, and almost all of the background tunes are memorable. Jurgen in particular has a really trancy dance track. Body Blows Galactic, another Amiga retro fighter, had some really cool music, especially on Techno/Laser's planet, and when you fought on Earth.

Galaxy Fight also has some really sick music...but I can't remember which levels!!!

I love the music on that night level of Tekken Tag Tournoment...but TTT has lots of really cool music too.

The Nest's team in KoF2k3 have sick music, as do the bouncy Girly team, and the Criminals team.

All of Garou's music is awesome!!! It really is...all of it!!! I have to ask...is Rock Howard's background music based on an existing song? I swear I have heard that jingle before...perhaps a techno song???

Female fighters music in KOF2K3....I like that Jazzy music..

and Garou's Yong Chun Market stage music is cool also...