The best Street Fighter of them all

alexis

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly. He's not a demon. He's still human. He just has abnormal human strengths (able to stay in water for a long time, making an island collapes by punching it, etc.) His moral code is just training. If you are in his way of his training, he wouldn't stop because his training comes first before everything else. He didn't mean to scare those guys in the submarine in his 3s ending or by blowing up a boat and cutting a mountin in half. They just got in his way. Theres even some offical of him selling fruit o.O Which i've scanned it too.

Here = Canada. No one ever chooses him in CvS2 and 3s.

Yeah, this was basically what I got from the FAQs. To me, this boils down to "I'm Ryu, but I'm buff enough to break mountains and I won't hesitate to kill you if you get in the way (of my training)." Contrast this with Bison's unique set of abilities (allowing the cliched goals of ultimate-power and world-domination to cancel each other out) and Gouki just looks bland..

And yeah, if he wasn't a big deal around here I wouldn't care, but every third person has used this guy almost exclusively since he appeared in the Alpha series where I'm at. I can only watch so many shoto vs. shoto matches before I go insane. :angry:

People who read canon guides and think they are superior to those who just play the game for fun = teh suck.

What is a canon guide anyway? Does it contain something faggy like strats and combos and stuff?

People who read canon guides and think they are superior to those who just play the game for fun = teh suck.

What is a canon guide anyway? Does it contain something faggy like strats and combos and stuff?

It's the story to the game :(

It's the story to the game :D

Meh, close enough. :(

... and then I realized the word canon had taken a vacation and moved out of my brain. Go figure.

Edited by Agozer

• 4 weeks later...

Street Fighter II Champion Edition...or SF3 2nd Imapact.....No SF2 CE it is. :D

i now lend the floor to my comrade Agozer who shall say his first

"what the evil bump"

as a moderator.

:lol::ph34r::lol:

i now lend the floor to my comrade Agozer who shall say his first

"what the evil bump"

as a moderator.

:lol:  :ph34r:  :lol:

What the evil bump.

You are welcome to use this phrase, darkmage; under license of course :)