The best Street Fighter of them all

alexis

Umm, well, lets see, SF 1 sucked nuts, all games give raw begenings, alot , exept for HALO, SF2 started the franchaise and made sf what it is today, I'll have to go with SF Ex 3, for the fact that it has ok graphics , and for the 4th or 3rd time SF had 3d characters, and it kept the classic style of gameplay the 2d games had with Tekken 3 graphics, the best one for the vs. series for me would be Capcom vs. SNK 2. Not SVC, for it made the game from a SNK's player point of view.

CAPCOM! :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I read in another messege board , someone said alot of games have raw beggenings, because Street Fighter 1 barely made a impact on people, but HALO, part 1 made a huge impact in the FPS world...in my view. SF had to make a second game to make it go huge like all small companay's dreams.

:banghead: Clappy Clap!

I think there are other FPS games that have made bigger impacts...you know, like DOOM! Halo just made an impact on the console world which I don't really pay much attention to, atleast not for FPS games... :banghead:

And you shouldn't believe just anything people say on message boards. Most people on message boards are idiots. Street Fighter is one of the few examples where the second one made a big impact instead of the first one. Sequels are usually made if the first one is a hit.

Edited by GryphonKlaw