What do you do for a living?

Gryph

Once I'm finished my degree's I'm going to join my uncles law firm over in the UK....he is well respected in the law community....

At the moment at my university we have this program where we help out prisoners that have been wrongly imprisoned...we pretty much review their case and try to get them out...

So far I have gotten 10 out 10 people released :D

Also, for one of my IT classes we had an assignment where we could make any project and hand it in...well I decided to make a SNES games from scratch using custom made sprites etc...I got the best marks in the entire class (I had to teach my teacher how to use Snes9x ;))

Anyways, I don't have it anymore as Windows XP crashed on me and decided not to boot anymore...I had to reformat and lost everything...Including all of my roms :(

But, when I go back to university on Monday I'll try to get a copy of it from my teacher if he still has it :D

Edited by ForceX

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I'm finished my degree's I'm going to join my uncles law firm over in the UK....he is well respected in the law community....

At the moment at my university we have this program where we help out prisoners that have been wrongly imprisoned...we pretty much review their case and try to get them out...

So far I have gotten 10 out 10 people released  :D

Awesome. If I'm ever in the UK and wrongly imprisoned, I'll call on you.

Me: Please! I must see ForceX!

Jailers:: Who!?

Me: FORCEX!!!!

Jailers: Blimey! Let's leave this bloke and get some tea and crumpets.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

college student, collectin financial aid checks. haha nah im a data researcher..

What kind of data?

all different kinds. i talk to people to get their input on certain subjects. like for example, mah latest data im collecting are registered voters for the next democractic vote, smokers, movie goers, dvd buyers. stuff like that. its jus to get info and to help make things better from peoples comments and opinions.