Gryph

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in high school too

I want to get a Job with Konami/Sonic Team/Capcom REALLY REALLY badly

Sonic Team is DEFINATLY going to be impossible though hehe

Right now i Sell games (i worked at EB games and it was too crappy, its like gang wars over here, the EB games and the Gamestop are the gangs and the customers do all the dirty work...mostly...its really weird) and i work at the gamestop now (woohoo we TPed a EB games!!!)/3D model for people/write storylines for various things.

Everything else i Do (like programming and stuff) I just do for myself though, ive never gotten a request from anyone to do that kinda stuff

I'm a university student doing two different degrees at the same time - Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Information Technology :D

I hope that those degrees will help me get a job :D

Edited by ForceX

Right now i Sell games (i worked at EB games and it was too crappy, its like gang wars over here, the EB games and the Gamestop are the gangs and the customers do all the dirty work...mostly...its really weird) and i work at the gamestop now (woohoo we TPed a EB games!!!)/3D model for people/write storylines for various things.

Alright! Discounts!!

Hey Force, are you going to go to Law School with that degree? Then you'd be making big bucks.

Thraxen, I'm a microbiology major right now but am going to switch to the Pre-Med focus. Do you do research in lab, teach, or do field work?