And the First KOF title on Atomiswave is...

Wizard

The Sprites dont need a big update, just an upgrade on resolution, Guilty Gear's was 620x400 which resulted in sharper and more detailed sprites. SNKPlaymore has been doing the detailed thing to death for the past 4 years. Now will see a much uber sharped detail then before o_O. Anyways, the title itself is inhouse development by Sammy, not SNK...sort of. KOF2k4 is still being made by SNK :D. BTW some more news, the PS2 KOF is called King of Fighters Maximum Impact. KOF NeoWave = Another dream match, ugh, its too early!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those screens look pathetic, wow ooo, 3D backgrounds, they still don't compare to guilty gear x2. Look at the character sprites, kof 2000 quality, ugh.

What screens? You mean the box shot scan? How can you make a proper judgement on a crappy scan?! Wait to see some real pictures and then biatch about it. From what I see on that scan, they have improved the portraits, the bars, and intro screen. But then again, this picture sucks. So wait, and then compare to Guilty Gear.

It doesn't take a genious to see that the sprites are low quality, crappy scan or not. And...health bars are not a big deal, its the sprites and effects that count.

Those screens look pathetic, wow ooo, 3D backgrounds, they still don't compare to guilty gear x2. Look at the character sprites, kof 2000 quality, ugh.

What screens? You mean the box shot scan? How can you make a proper judgement on a crappy scan?! Wait to see some real pictures and then biatch about it. From what I see on that scan, they have improved the portraits, the bars, and intro screen. But then again, this picture sucks. So wait, and then compare to Guilty Gear.

It doesn't take a genious to see that the sprites are low quality, crappy scan or not. And...health bars are not a big deal, its the sprites and effects that count.

Come on, just look at that picture. The pictures itself is grainy. All I'm saying is wait for a more official shot till you sound so damn certain.

And yes Force, it does look awesome.

I can barely make out "Just Defended," do I guess they are adding the Garou system.

I agree with GryphonKlaw....we should wait for offical screenshots to make judgement on this game....

Now, all we have to do is wait for someone to make a Atmoiswave Emulator :D

VIVA LA RAZA

Edited by ForceX

but they need new sprites damnit >_<

I bet it'll take a damn long time to redraw all the characters. But I'm sure they've been working on it because they knew they were going to port to Atomiswave. It would be pretty stupid if they didn't make new sprites.

I've been reading over at someother forums that the sprites in KOF: Neowave are exactly the same ones from the MVS KOF's...

It has something to do with KOF: Neowave having a total of 80 characters to select from....

I've been reading over at someother forums that the sprites in KOF: Neowave are exactly the same ones from the MVS KOF's...

It has something to do with KOF: Neowave having a total of 80 characters to select from....

Well...that's not too bad. I mean it's only their first KoF on the system. They need time to break it in. But 80 characters...wow. That's damn worth it. 80 characters... :D