You'll never believe what I'm watching

random guy

Oh man, you'll never believe this - there's this program on TV right now about a photographer who takes photographs of large groups of people posing nude in public!

I'd write more but my attention is kind of distracted!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..anyway, there was something even FUNNIER on before that. Anyone seen "Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law"?

Basically, Birdman was a 70's Hannah Barbara superhero. The story goes that he couldn't find work as a superhero anymore so he became a lawyer and he represents all his old Hannah Barbara superhero buddies. In the first episode (the one I saw) he was representing "Apache Chief" - an ex- Superfriend whose power was to enlarge. He spilt coffee on his lap and so he lost his superpowers (lots of erection jokes followed) - and decided to sue the coffee company. It was HILARIOUS (especially the prosecutor with the shrink-ray!).

I was gonna write about that but then I got distracted by all the nudity.

Famliy guys on "cartoon network" late at night around 7-10 depending on where you live, and random guy you're an idot. you're talking about old stuff, i bet you saw that photographer guy on HBO, they aired that thing like a few monhs ago 2-4, and there's alot of nude guys and tier pieces hanging out..eww... :P...and i didnt mean anything by idiot i just dont like it when people talk about old stuff like my friend getting excited about the "snes" emulator on the computer...come on fellas we need to get a life here..well you do... :D