Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
N3oGhost

Puyo Puyo and Psyvariar 2

Is it like that Super Street puzzle Fighter II x? Why do the japs love that stuff? Anyways the Psyvariar 2 is out on shareaza, meaning it's probably already out on overnet, or edonkey and emule. :D

Edited by Cominus

It's simple and easy to get in to. More important, it's fun. Lots of games look cool, but few are actually fun. With most games you finish them and never play it again.

Over at Custom CD Labels, I uploaded [what I think is] a very good label for Puyo Puyo Fever. It may still be on the left side in the latest submissions. If not, click on "Dreamcast" and scroll down to "Puyo Puyo Fever".

I'm working on Psyvariar 2.

Edit: My Psyvariar 2 label is now up. I think it's pretty good, considering the lack of material I had to work with.

Edited by Segata

nice labels :lol: Yep, i saw the Psycariar on Jigle, i knew it had to be out, now it seems to be everywhere, heh, anyway, dragon is right, these games rule, I have Super Puzzle Fighter II X and its really fun!