What do you think of the Phantom console?

Gryph

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infinium has a great idea, but I really doubt it will ever see the light of day... I've pretty much believed it was vaporware since I first heard about it ('bout a year ago, i guess). However, the choice to threaten to sue [H]ardocp is just going to backfire on them. Whether they win, lose, or even just drop the suit immediately, they have already alienated a huge amount of people that might have bought it, including me. I definitely won't be buying it.

Good thing they didnt find my article on it =O I knew from day 1 it would be vaporware. My friend even signed up for the beta just so he can proove me wrong. And guess what, I'm right. I just want its motherboard =O if you want to read my article on it, just send a pm and i'll send ya a link. Dont want to get ownedd >_>._.

I just had a thought about this thing - the default box according to the website will not come with a dsl modem, just an ethernet adaptor. Surely, seeing as it will be using the same internet connection as your PC, you'll just be able to download games onto your PC and then copy it accross the ethernet?

If this thing ever comes out, and someone figures out how to do this, so much for all this system's well hyped copy protections!

I totally side with ForceX on that one.

Even though the Dreamcast has been discontinued (R.I.P).....no one can deny that it had some of the greatest and most enjoyable games ever....

Dreamcast 4 Life..... :lol:

=) i love mah dreamcast too. but i am sadden bc i lost mah street fighter 3 third strike. :lol: