KOF neo geo games.

Jamaicanyouth

kof2003 doesn't work on kawa-x so if you want that look into fbax compiles floating around.

as for the rest of the kof's: kof95 is kof95.zip as are the others but 98-2k2 have encrypted sets in which you need to decrypt them for kawa-x use.

for more info on encrypted/decrypted check the pinned topic

I name the roms according to winKawaks but they still dont show up.  For kof98, I have tried naming it kof98, kof98k and kof98n but none of them show up in the list in Kawax.

kof98 should be correct. If it isn't seeing it, but it is seeing other neogeo games in the same directory I don't know what it would be. Did you rescan the roms after adding the one named kof98. I think to rescan the roms you press x.

Yea I refreshed. I know what I am talking about I got Metal Slug Samsho5 and such to work in it. Its that those kof roms will not show up. I know that they will not show up unless they are named correctly. I have used romcenter and winkawaks to look for the right names but they still don't show up everything else does.

make sure you're using the nd sets for 99-02 and use romcenter to fill those in if you can get the nd sets alone. just a note if using kawa-hex that kof2k1nd set is to to called kof2k1n.zip and there is some renaming to be done for kof99nd.zip.

kof98.zip works fine for me as is. i suggest you try to get another version from a different site (try emu-russia.net or retroroms.com)

Edited by Prican25