SOTD

Diso

So I was eating Chicken Rice and soup and it was pretty good. Then, The soup started to taste sour and bad. As I was eating it (Forcing myself), I saw a red thing in there. First, I thought it was a cherry, but it turned out to be a gusher my brother put in there. I just lost my appetite after that. :/

Whats a gusher? :lol:

I love sushi too! Do you prefer sushi rolls or sashimi?

Well, yesterday was my second day of uni, and I found out I was accidentally enrolled in a statistics class for psych!

Luckily I changed it to developmental psych in about two hours. The end.

Umm I wore my black chiffon all day over my head and people around campus thought I was mourning a death :D

-FIN-

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

Umm I wore my black chiffon all day over my head and people around campus thought I was mourning a death  :D

-FIN-

:):lol: that reminds me of the time my friend wore his cloak to school and he almost got arrested cause they thought he was gonna pull out some guns

haha, people are so suspicious nowadays

I think it really depends on whats in the Sushi to decide what kinda i like (rolls or sashami), If it was Eel or something yummy like that, then i would pick sashami, if it was somthing like Dragon Rolls, then i would go with rolls (there is a shasami version, but i cant remember the name)

you really REALLY need to try it, people are scared away because of the whol Raw thing, if your eating at a place that isnt a shitdump, then its going to be fine, it tastes really good, and there is one rule for finding good sushi that ive found (besides that they use REAL ingredients and such and no "crab substitute" and junk like that)

The weirder it sounds the better it tastes!!!

mmmm eel mmmmm sea urchin mmmm