hey everyone I got a message please read thanks

XXLEnigma

This weekend i will be studying and painting for school =( in fact i should be studying right now :(: so if you don´t see me for a while it is just because of it, oh God i haven´t done anything for school for the last three months, im SO flocked up :)

Dont worry about it im a jobless bum at the moment draining my savings:p

I have just discovered i cannot pusue my carrer in the fire service as [ get this]

i must live within 5 minutes of the station.bummer.

back to the electrician carrer for me.

Now if i could only do maths:confused:

well as a matter of fact i will sure end up unemployed too :(:

Lot´s of teachers in the zone i live in, well maybe it´s a good excuse to move from this f*cking industrial zone and live a better life AND I AIN´T TALKING OF DYING YOU FREAK¡¡¡¡

walls :(:

what i have to paint for school are 4 paintings 1 on renacentist style, 1 baroque, one impresionist and one neo impresionist. As for painting on my own i haven´t been doing it for a while since i didn´t have an atelier i found a new one so i will be painting again soon =)

i remember that. all those crazy assignments from boring professors. THANK GOD im done with all that. what do you plan on doing with yourself after you graduate? after i was done with school, i was clueless. at first, i traveled around abit all over the us. i eventually settled on doing commisioned work, for mostly buissnesses at first, doing murials(i think that is how you spell it) in lobbies and such. now i do alot of commisioned portraits lately, which i enjoy more. i almost can make a living with it, but not quite. thankfully, things seem to be progressing rather quickly recently. soon i will be able to quit my other job.:yeah:

what i am sure i will be doing is to paint always =), at least always i can

thats true. even if you are in poverty and living on the streets, you can always paint/pee on a wall, and it can still be art. oh, and if you are wondering, i am speaking from personal experiance.:yeah: