Buld my own website

emsley

i like the idea for a "what did he say?" section. here's one for you. its not a neogeo game though, but anyway, in x-men : children of the atom, when cyclops gets hit, he says what sounds like "jesus christ!". what i think he is saying, is something to the effect of, "jean was right". what do you think?

ps- the first gif image on your page isnt coming up, if you intrested.:yeah:

I know about the first image not coming up me!

As for the what did he say bit, i like your idea allready do you know how to cut waves?

I was playing kof2001 and theres this guy he talks like skitzophrenic on speed, and after he wins oh my god its the funyiest thing i have heard in ages complete mayhem i was pissing myself.

Still waiting for the reply on how to link my uploades so the public can downloade.

I dont know how to do that yet!

I got a mail from ntl telling me to cut down on the time im on the net or they say i will be in big trouble.

The hippies!Any input is good input me! so keep it coming!

I got a mail from ntl telling me to cut down on the time im on the net or they say i will be in big trouble.

who is the "ntl"?:yeah:

As for the what did he say bit, i like your idea allready do you know how to cut waves?

i know how to chop wave files into smaller parts. is that what you mean?

Still waiting for the reply on how to link my uploades so the public can downloade.

tripod has tutorals that tell you how. you should check it out.:angel:

Im on the ball me if you check my site i i have done a little exsperiment in the roms section it will be taken down soon.

If you can cut waves you could cut the suka and send me it or you uploade it on the net somewere and i link to it.

Its all good.

Im getting there im learning the basics.

NTL is my web server!

You did not think it was some heavy loan sharks did you?:yeah:

Tell NTL to kiss your arse :cool:

You pay for your access, so you can use it as much as you please. If they still suck, use blueyonder. I use them and I stay connected for hours on end, never get disconnected and never get letters telling me to use it less.

I really want broadband though :yeah:

Your site is looking cool

Yeah man i think i will be getting dsl.

dsl is baseically [ you probably know]

Is a little box you buy like an outside modem, i think.

You pay about £15 extra a month for mega speedy CONSTANT connection, you dont even have to upgrade your phone line it will use current copper wires installed in the phonelines.

£80 QUID for the box 15 pound extra a month worth it all day in my eyes.:yeah:

You did not think it was some heavy loan sharks did you?

ha, yah, when you said big trouble, i thought of some big fat italian guy, wanting to hit you over the head with a baseball bat.:yeah: