new street figter figures of 2004!!!

BoomBa_GoosE

SOTA Releasing NEW Street Fighter Figures This Summer

Monday - February 24, 2004

Get this. Ball jointed neck, ball shoulders with swivel below (Marvel legends style), elbow hinges, wrist swivels, waist swivel, torso bend, ball hips with swivel (again ML style), double knees, ball ankles and mid-foot hinge. You'll see variant heads and hands in this line, and "special" parts, like a clear blue hand for Bison! Worried about the scale? SOTA assures us these are in scale with your Marvel Legends crew. They've even pumped up the sizes for those fighters who should look like they can wipe the floor with a normal guy.

Style wise, the Street Fighter line was modeled after the new Udon comic (which is still going strong). Fans of the series will not be disapointed! Jerry Macaluso, the founder and president of SOTA says "We've put 5 months of blood, sweat and tears into making these the best possible combination of sculpt and poseability. We even bought Street Fighter 2 and 3 for the workshop for inspiration!" Adrian Faulkner, our own beloved Brit, wanted to add "Streetfighter is the line I've been most excited about, since I first heard about it over 6 months ago. I feel its appeal is greater than to just video gamers, and an ideal line for SOTA. I think this line could be a major contender for Marvel Legends' crown." Look for the Street Fighter line to hit this Summer for around $12.99 (price may change.)

The "first" official line-up of figures by SOTA will be: Ryu, Chun-Li, Bison, Sagat, and Sodom!...A nice variety...

First the comic, and now the figures... This proves that Street Fighter is still very much alive in 2004... I urge you all to support Capcom, and pick up these figures when they release. And artists, if you haven't drawn from the Marvel Legends line, you don't know what you're missing... With so many points of articulation, you can put these figures in countless inspiring poses, which can definitely assist in your study of anatomy and the human form. An excellent tool... Plus... They're cool as hell, and look really bad ass so far!!!...There's no reason to miss out on these!

~F. Yagami

courtesy of http://www.gamegen.com/main.htm

there are preview pictures of sagat and bison on the article. it takes a lil longer to load, but if u get the chance to take a glimpse of the pictures, it looks pretty badass...SOTA toys are the guys who make figures from movies and comics( not ur typical toysrus toys) and make em look very detailed. Sagat looks pretty deadly sporting the dragon punch scar.

Who the hell that's over 10 still plays with dolls? I never understood the attraction of action figures. I mean, they just stand there and tip over.

I'll admit that I have (well now they're in a box) some Spawn action figures but that's because they look menacing and evil.

Who the hell that's over 10 still plays with dolls? I never understood the attraction of action figures. I mean, they just stand there and tip over.

I'll admit that I have (well now they're in a box) some Spawn action figures but that's because they look menacing and evil.

LOL :angry: Transformers for life.

LOL :angry: Transformers for life.

Transformers don't count (and maybe GI Joe and He-Man...maybe). They transcend space and time as the coolest toys ever. If you don't have or have had a Transformer action figure, you haven't matured properly. It's like skipping puberty or something like that.

Oh man...I can't believe it but...

I FORGOT ABOUT TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!! Oh how could I?!

These toys are permissible, the rest suck:

Transformers

GI Joe

He Man

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Thundercats (thanks lancer)

Spawn